chapter 20

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever. Harry sat with his face in his hands, constantly whispering fuck, fuck, fuck, to himself. I took his hand in mine, slowly stroking it with my thumb, trying to comfort him in any way.

"At least she agreed to let you go to the doctors with her." I said to him, trying to break the silence.

"We'll yeah that's a fucking relief." He said ironically while pulling his hand away from mine.

"Well you don't have to be a dick about it." I answered him while i stood up. "I came here for you and now you are angry with me? It's not my mess."

When I was about to walk away he reached for my hand and pulled me back down to the couch. 

"I'm sorry Hanna." He said as he stroke my hair behind my ear. "You are the last person I want to fight with. Seriously, I don't know why I'm being such a dick."

"But a dick you are." I teased him.

I was still thinking about the way he introduced me to Leah. He said friend. He didn't say girlfriend he chose the word friend. I know that we haven't said the words boyfriend or girlfriend to each other but it annoyed me. Expecially since he is dragging me along with him everywhere, getting my face in magazines and on social networks. How could I still be just a friend to him?

"Uhm we better get going, can we go back to your place?" He said to me while he stood up.

"Uhm, I don't know don't you have any other friends you rather would hang out with?" I answered him, empathizing the word friend.

"No none that I could think of right now. I want to spend time with you." He said giving me a big grin.

"Well then, let's go buddy!" I said as I jumped up from the couch.

"You know you're weird right." He said and gave me one of his irresistible smirks. 

I just gave him a light shrug as he put his arm around me.

After the craziness that came with our arrival at the hotel, we were able to get a car at the back that would take us to my apartment. We sat in silence, both of our heads filled with thoughts and in my case, doubts about what had just happened. Even though I knew that Harry liked me and all, I still couldn't get over the word friend, and the words that Leah left with. I know that Harry has had a lot of girlfriends and I know that he probably dumped some of them, but she made it sound so obvious and like it was going to happen any day now. 

"What are you thinking about?" Harry interrupted. 

"Just about this whole situation." I sighed as I looked over at him.

"Please don't think about it anymore, not tonight at least." 

"Why not?"

"Because it's been an intense fucking day and it's more than enough." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah sure." 

But how could I not think about it? I mean it seemed like everything me and Harry did now was think about, talk about and trying to figure out the "situation" like management so gracefully would call it. 

When we arrived to my apartment Harry held my hand all the way up, constantly stroking it with his thumb. As we went inside he led me directly to the kitchen.

"Umh, I have a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear as we entered.

Our small kitchen was decorated with candles, and on our scrunchy little table there was plates ready, with food and all, and a bottle of wine on the side.

"Are you serious, how did you... when did you have time for all this?" I stuttered out in complete shock.

"Well I didn't actually..." He murmured.

"Suprise!" Alice and Niall yelled in unison when they jumped out from Alice bedroom. "We made you dinner." Alice continued.

"Since when do you cook Alice?" I asked her. 

"Chef Nialler to your service." Niall said and spread out his arms. "Actually I did all the cooking, Alice just decorated everything." 

"Just decorated?" She exclaimed. "I have made everything flawless!"

"Uhm, guys?" Harry interupted. "Thank you so much, i appriciate all the help but don't you remember that you are supposed to leave?" 

"Sorry for slaving in the kitchen all day dude, while you've been doing nothing of the hard work." Niall said jokingly. "Well, me and Alice will be at our place. Don't blame me if you get food poisoning, it was all Harrys idea!"

When Niall and Alice had left I was still in shock. 

"Do you want to sit down?" He asked mewhile pulling out my chair.

"Harry Styles, a true gentleman!" I said as I sat down. "But seriously what is all this for?"

"Well, I just wanted to do something just the two of us, without Niall and Alice, without all the drama and everything else thats going on at the moment." He said as he poured up wine in our glasses. "And because it's our one month anniversary today." 

"Have you been counting?" 

"Yeah, I mean today it's been exactly one month since we first met."

"God I was so nervous then." I answered him with a smile. "You know you were kind of intimidating when we first met?"

"You were kind of rude when we first met." He answered with a laugh."But Hanna, here is the thing I really wanted to talk to you about."

"What?"

"Uhm, yeah I'm kind of nervous, but here goes..." He said and cleared his throat.

"So you know now that it's only been one month, but I have never felt this way or had this with anyone before. I like you. Alot. And you have been there for me even though I have a lot of baggage and a lot of weird shit going on in my life at the moment. But you have been there for the last month, making me laugh, making me brave and by just being you, you make me feel so much better. That's why I formally wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

"Are you serious?" I said as I felt relief go through my entire body. "Yes of course I want to be your girlfriend!"

"Good, I was afraid you were going to say no." He breathed out.

"Did you really think I would go through all that shit if I didn't care so much about you? I like you alot too." I smiled at him. 

"Do you mind if we wait with dinner?" He said as he stood up and made his way towards me.

"Not at all." 

As I stood up I put my arms around his neck, kissing him with all I had. He lead me to the bedroom, where there also were candles everywhere.

"Is this really safe?" I mumbeled into his lips.

"I don't care."

He put me down on the bed, placing his hands on each side of my body while kissing me. First on my mouth, then starting to trail them down my body. He then took his hands and put them on my waist, slowly sliding my top up, exposing my bra.

"I need you so much Hanna, you can't understand." He murmured into my neck, while he took of his pants.

I answered him by kissing him on the mouth then flipping us around so that I was on top. I didn't break the kiss but I slowly removed his shirt. My fingers started tracing all of his tattoos but when my hands got down to his underwear he flipped us around again.

He removed my pants almost painfully slow.

"Just take them off." I ordered him, almost panting. 

My stomach was aching, because even though we had done this before, he never ceased to amaze me and he was still making me nervous.

He then removed my bra and by that exposing my breasts and leaving me there in just my panties. He cupped my breasts with both his hands and then grinded against me, making me moan.