KISS OF PASSION

RONOBEER

She was looking like Venus herself in that saree. Every freaking colour compliments her like it's made for her. The way that almost transparent saree falls on her body, hugging it! The way her waist was showing up from that light fabric, the way that rose looked against her skin, the way she smiled at me, I know she has no intentions but she was looking like a seductress.

October had beautiful weather in this city, and I could feel the shivers down my spine when she walked towards me. It was humanly impossible to describe the way she looked and the way I felt.

"I thought hum kahi dinner ke liye.... You should have informed me, I would have wore something regular." she said, when I changed the plan and decided to go home.

"We were, I changed the plan, right now.." she looked unsure when I told her. Trust me I didn't have anything planned for the rest of the night but I can't let anyone see and fantasies about her, she was mine and only mine.

We reached home and she was still hesitant.

"Mish, chalen!!" I gave my hand for her to hold.

"Hmmmm" she said grabbing it.

"Sit! I'll get some water." I said taking my blazer off.

"I am fine, really, we are literally coming from my home and reached here just in 30-40 minutes." She said smiling.

"I need some" I said looking into her eyes and realised my voice was unnecessarily hoarse, I saw it making her go red on her cheeks and nose.

I smiled looking at the effect, it was something I noticed for the first time. Whenever she is shy or nervous she had a habit of bitting her lower lip, it makes me go crazy all the time. I wanted to tell her not to bite her lips and leave that part to me, but I know she will feel awkward.

"Should I cook something for the dinner?" She asked.

"Mmmhhmmm!! Mein Parvez ko bhej dunga pack karva lega! Waha Chinese bhi milta hai, try karna hai?" I asked.

"I don't mind!" She said again bitting her lower lip.

"Mish!! Please just don't bite your lip..... I.... Please...." I said getting impatient.

"Why?" She asked innocently, that was it, I took two big steps walking towards her grabbing her holding her cheeks in my palms and kissed those luscious red lips. To say she was taken aback would be an understatement.

"That's why!!" I said breaking heavily "Mish please!! Don't test my patience, please!!! I don't know if this is the right time to take this step or we should just wait till everything if finalized or....." She kissed me again not letting me finish my rant.

She was kissing me like her life depends on it, pulling and pushing me at the same time, hugging me clutching my shirt in her fists. I bit her lip making her moan and giving me leverage to enter her mouth. It was a kiss of passion, desire and love which cannot be put into words.

After some time when we could not breath, we let go of each other, her fingers rested on the back of my neck and mine rested somewhere between her chin and neck. Our breathing was irregular, heartbeats fast and emotions were at it's peak. If only parvez would have taken a few hours more, if only.

She gave me shy smile, and I got up to open the door. "Dada! Yeh khana! Aur kuch kam hai?" He asked.

"Nahi parvez aap jao Ghar!" I told her.

"Dada, wo Mishti Didi ko ghar chhodna hoga na, mein ruk jata hu." He said, concerned.

"Mein hu na Parvez!! Aap jao!" I said controlling my irritation.