I AM WITH YOU

RONOBEER

"Don't look at me like that!" She said eyes still closed, head on my arm, her arms around my bare torso, leg intertwined with my legs.

"Like what?" I asked

"Like you are!! Stop that, it makes me feel something." She said and I pulled our bodies closer.

" It's high time you should!" I kissed her cheek.
She moved her body against mine, making me shiver. "Mmmmmhhhh" I whisper moaned.

"Do you want to have dinner?" I asked.

"We have to go my home for dinner! Why do you think Dharam kaka and parvez are not here, they are helping mummy and Ma!" She told.
"And I have threatened both of them to cancel their movie that you promised if they tell anyone I came!" She giggled.

"Oh the way you screamed my love, even the neighbour knows you 'came', you know!!" I winked, she gave a confused look at first and then slapped my shoulder when she understood.

"Let's talk to Dr Paradhkar tomorrow! About Ruhaan's condition and his suggestion on telling him, about us?" I asked her.

"Yeah! I guess that is good idea! Let's get this done with that, I don't know how will we do it or how will he take it, but.... Do you think he will forgive me?"
She asked.

"I can tell you what I would have done!" I said and she raised her brows telling me to continue

"I would have forgiven you! But you are too fine of a woman to be forgotten Mishti Khanna!" I said kissing her neck.

"Don't!! If you want to be on time for dinner!" She warned.

"I had some important work at the hospital, so we both got late!" I said, taking one of her perfectly round breast in my mouth, sucking it so hard that she cried in pain.

"You like it when I am in pain! Don't you?" She asked.

"I never knew it before you! But way you react, I might be starting to like it!" I said repeating the same action to her other breast, while my hand travel down on her, and she whimpered in pleasure.
------------------------------

She was lying tired on the bed when I removed her traces from her face.
"I want to have a child with you!" I announced.

"What? What is this suddenly?" She asked.

"Yeah! A girl preferably, but I don't mind even if it's a boy!" I said and she smiled

"Is it the colour of your wall you are choosing, blue preferably, but green will also do! And anyways we have a child, Tara!!" She said making me emotional.
"I know you love her like your own but, I want one with you, OURS! Please say yes!" I asked.

"Do you think Tara will accept her brother or sister? I don't want her to feel unhappy or ignored!" She said.

"Tara is a sensible girl, and she has been asking for a brother or sister since ages!" I told her making her smile and she nodded in agreement.

The telephone rings and I went to pick it up! It was Pari asking me when I will be free from 'hospital' and be on time for dinner!! When I came back Mish was already in the bathroom cleaning herself up and getting ready.

"I am in the other room getting ready, finish up quickly then we will leave!" I said and left.
-----------------------------------

"Hum bado aur humari Tara ne decide Kia hai, ke Diwali ke baad jo bhi pehla muhurat hoga, tum dono ko shadi karwa denge! Tumhare ye aise jhagde dekh dekh ke dar lagta hai hume!" Ma said after the dinner.

"Ma! Ek baar ladai Hui hai humari!" I said.

"Aur usi me meri Mishti ka chehra kitna utar gaya hai!" She complained caressing Mishti's hair.

"Mein nahi dikh raha?" I questioned when my would be mother in law said " humare Ronobeer ko bhi to dark circles aa gaye hai!" She was really a sweetheart.

I went to Mishti's room to 'freshen' up because according to them I was coming from the hospital, and thanks to Mishti I was pretty much tired! She followed me when her mother asked her see if I need anything, if only she knew all I need is her daughter.
I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me
"what is up with you? Why are you being so chipku?" She complained.

"Do you have any idea how much I have missed you? It's been eternity, that your lover boy has returned and you have been ignoring me and and now that I know that you love me, I want you to be chipko to me every second!!" I said deliberately making a pout so that she laughs and kiss me on the pout nd she did.

"Such a baby you are!! If you were missing me then why were YOU ignoring me?" She asked pulling my ear.

"And I didn't say that I love you!" She said

"Kya kya? Kya nahi kaha tumne?" I tried my luck there.

"Ma! Baba! Chalo! Tara ko bhuku lagi hai!" Came our daughter, screaming her lungs out, and Mishti pushe me away.

"Chalo mera baccha!!! Baba to is too lazy, but Ma and Tara baccha toh khana kahyega....." They left the room and I smiled listening to their fading voice and Tara's giggling sounds.

--------------------------------

"Hey Mera Shona! Tum ignore kar rahi ho mujhe?" I heard Ruhaan questioning her as I was entering his room.

"Ruhaan!! Please, tum.... Meri baat samajhne ki koshish to Karo! Kyu tum mujhe baar baar purane naamo se bulate ho!" I stopped by the door, so that it doesn't get awkward for anyone, I didn't leave because I wanted to make sure that Mishti was safe as both of has no idea how Ruhaan will react. Dr Paradhkar said he is medically fit for such news but how will he react is obviously unpredictable.

"Purane naam! Mishti! Ye purane naam ka kya matlab hai! I have always called you by these names!" His tone was something I never approve of but Mishti can definitely handle him for now.

"Ruhaan! Teen saal ho gaye hai!" She said but he interrupted

"Toh! Kya hua? Or the murmurs which are spreading in the corridors of the hospital are true?" His tone was not good.

"I don't know what gossips or murmurs you are talking about, and I don't care...." He again didn't let her finish

"That you and that Dr Chatterjee are getting married!" He said

"Aise mat baat karo jaise kuch gunah kar rahi hu mein!" She was getting angry. It was not good for her, lately I have realised she get anxiety rashes around her neck and chest which were really painful for her.

"So are you sleeping with him..." He said.

"Just shut up Ruhaan! You are now crossing your limits!" He truly was crossing his lines.

"Really?? I am crossing my limits! You were cheating on me!" He said in low angry voice.

"Cheating!!!! Teen saal intezaar kia hai mein tumhara! Kaise kia mujhe pata hai! Tumhari Ma ki kadvi baatein sun kar, khud ko blame karte hue, muskurane me dar lagta tha ke log kya kahenge! Itna asaan hai na kehna ke I was cheating!" She was on verge of crying, and that was it for me! Mishti might get angry on me but this was not what needs to go through, I entered the room surprising both of them.

"Hello, Mr Ruhaan! How are you feeling now?" I said as if I heard nothing, looking at Mish who was really not trying to hide her tears from me.

Ruhaan ignored my question and kept looking me and Mishti expecting I don't know what?

"Take me home Rono! I feel disgusting!" She held my hand, and boy was I surprised. This woman was a strong headed, confidant one who just care about the people she loves, and I was lucky to be in that list. I noticed there were tiny rashes appearing on her neck which needs attention, so I took her hand and walked out of the room.

_________________________________

Okay, it's just a random chapter! But I guess not every chapter can be thrilling or eventful. So bear with me and many of you suggested me to make a love angle between Kusum and Ruhaan but I don't think Kusum aise Rono ko bhul jaegi😈. Should I bring her back too, aur syapaa!

Also sorry for that one shot story yaar! Fiction hi to tha! Abhi to aur bhi likhungi mein 🤭😈. Nazar nahi lagti hai!