EPILOGUE (PART1)

This particular chapter is in the writer's POV because it is obviously an epilogue...
-------------------
"Ruhaan!! Please apna mukut pehen lo!" Mishti handed him the head gear adorned by the Bengali groom. Which obviously means he was getting married.

"Kaku! Please!! I am no kid to be sitting on that bagghi!" A (now) 16 year old Tara was irritated because Ruhaan asked her to sit on the chariot in which he will be sitting for his baarat, alongside with his mother and Mishti, "Meri family koi nahi h... Kya aap aur Mishti meri family ban kar meri shadi me aayenge?" Ruhaan asked Ronobeer and he just couldn't deny.

"Please Tara, you are my only niece!! I don't have any family other than you!!" Ruhaan pleaded, he was too nervous and this little girl was not listening at all.

"Let her be Ruhaan! She just doesn't listen to anyone now a days!! Kaki maa is ready?" Mishti asked.

"Maa! I am a grown up girl.... I don't want to sit on that bagghi! It's so childish!! And anyways Rudrakhs is there no, to dance like crazy!" Tara said looking at her 5 year old baby brother! Though he was her half brother but she would get furious if anyone mentioned that, today was one of such days. Ruhaan's mother, though has said yes to Mishti and her family's presence in her darling son's wedding but never accepted it. She was still bitter towards her and she knew that she cannot affect Mishti anymore so she went after Tara. Telling her how her step mother ignore her and is always scolding her but never saying a single word to her own son and when Tara said that she is not her step mother but her real mother, Ruhaan's mother said wo tumhari sauteli maa hai aur wo sautela Bhai, dekhna tumhe nikal denge Ghar se!

"Mujhe Ghar jana hai maa!!" Tara told Mishti as soon as she was alone with her.

"Kya hua hai guddiya! You were really excited for kaku's wedding, then what happened suddenly?" Mishti asked caressing her hair.

"I don't like that woman!" Tara declared.

"I am with you Taru!" Pari agreed with Tara as she enter the room.

"I love you maashi! Sirf aap hi mujhe samajhte ho!" Tara hugged her.

"You are late!" Mishti warn pari "don't support her on badtameezi Pari! Woh badi hai humse!"

"Then she should have that sense nah! Unko bhi toh sochna chahiye woh badi hai!" Pari said.

"Hush you two! Hum unhi ke guests hai!" Mishti reminded them.

"Yeah! Aur hosts can say mean things to their guests! Comment on their family equation!" Tara said.
"Shouldn't she be minding her own buisness!"

"Okay now Tara enough! Go to Baba and see if he is ready." Mishti told Tara and she left stomping her feet, not before throwing the vase that was kept on the table.

"Kya hua?" Mishti's mother asked her and at the same time Ronobeer's mother entered the room "Tara ko kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi Maa..." She said looking at both of them "she is just being a teenager!"

"Par Mishti! Wo badtameezi kar rahi hai! Aise cheezen phenkna...." Ronobeer's mother said.

"It's okay Maa! Mein baat karungi us se!" Mishti said.

"Mujhe pata hai tumhe use daantna accha nahi lagta lekin....." Ronobeer's mother was speaking but Mishti said
"Maa.. I can scold her but this age is so delicate, she needs to feel that I trust her and she is being listened and that we don't treat her like a child! Let me figure out kya hua hai.... I will sort nahi to me daantungi bhi use...." Mishti said.

"Tum Maa-Beti ke beech bol kar koi fayeda nahi hai na!" Mishti's mother spoke what was in Ronobeer's mother's mind, and Mishti shook her head in a NO!
________________