Chapter 4: I do! I do!

"Ready, Babe?" Taehyung flicked Jin's chin, then scooped him into his embrace.

There was this urgent need to always physically feel and hug each other now. Burying their faces on each other's shoulders. Feeling the warmth, hearing the heartbeats, inhaling the scents. And they would just stay hugging each other for several minutes until they felt that they were all real. Only then, they would let go.

They never questioned why and just went with it, no matter whenever or whoever initiated the intimacy, because they both need that. They need to patch up that painful longing for being physically far from each other for so long.

"Let's go!" Jin loosened his hug.

"I'll drive." Taehyung took the car key from Seokjin.

They were going to Daegu today to meet Taehyung's parents after 3 years of him being away.

.

"Schatz, thank you so much for taking care of my parents while I was in Germany." Taehyung broke their silence as they began their long drive.

"That's my duty as their son-in-law to be, right?" Seokjin grinned teasingly.

Taehyung chuckled. "Whatever makes you sleep at night, Jinnie."

Seokjin shrugged. "I love them, Tae. If I can't be their son-in-law, I'll ask them to adopt me, then."

"Adopting you?"

"Ahmm! I always wanna be a part of your family, preferably be your husband. But if not, then I'll take whatever they offer."

Taehyung giggled. "Whatever they offer, huh? You know, they don't have a dog and they've been wanting a pet for some time—-Ouch! Jinnie, I'm driving for God's sake!! Ouch, ouch!! Stop it!! Ouch! It hurts! Jinnie! Ouch!" Taehyung cackled and shielded himself with his right hand as Seokjin hit him many times.

"You're evil! I'll make you beg to marry me, but then I will reject you! You'll see!"

"You what?! As I recall, you were the one who begged me to marry you! You're nonsense! If I were to propose to you—-"

"I do! I do! Please marry me, Tae!"

Taehyung exploded into laughter. "You are shameless! That was a hypothetical sentence!" He couldn't stop his laugh. "Oh gosh, let me drive safely, will you? You're making this simple driving dangerous!" He still giggled. "I love you, Schatz!" Taehyung stretched his right hand and caressed Jin's hair gently, but Seokjin pouted.

"Du bist mein Ein und Alles!" [You're my everything!"] Taehyung said.

"I don't speak German!" Seokjin crossed his hands on his chest. "What does that mean?" He mumbled reluctantly, but curious nevertheless.

"You're my everything."

"You're lying. What does that mean?!"

Taehyung laughed. "I've told you."

"I don't believe you. You mocked me, didn't you?!" He still pouted.

Taehyung laughed again. "Du weißt nicht, wie sehr ich dich liebe!" [You don't know how much I love you!]

Seokjin heard the word "liebe". He knew the meaning was "love". So he smiled, though he had no clue of what the whole sentence meant.

Ich - I; liebe - love; du - you. Yeah, yeah, that... more or less. Right?! Taehyung loved him! He just knew.

Seokjin suppressed his smile and looked out of the window.

=====