Chapter 11: You and Me

A few days had passed. Seokjin was thinking about whether or not he should talk about that particular day. Taehyung seemed to act like nothing big had happened. But a big thing had happened. They had sex! So, what now?

He finally decided to bring it up after breakfast that morning, because it bothered his mind. But when he asked Taehyung, "Do you think we should talk about it?", Tae's answer was:

"About what?" He smiled teasingly. Knowing exactly that this conversation would make Seokjin blush and embarrassed. Taehyung continued to wash the bowls and chopsticks in the sink.

"You know what..." Seokjin answered it with a low mumble.

"Why are you so shy about it?" Taehyung giggled. "Which part do you wanna talk about, Babe?"

"W-what now—-us, I mean?" Seokjin stood up and approached him.

"Hmm..." Taehyung finished washing the dishes, and dried his hands. He pulled Jin into his embrace and kissed his nose. "Let's date. You and me. What'd you say?"

Seokjin smiled and lowered his gaze coyly. "Date and then get married?" He giggled.

Taehyung laughed, kissed his nose again, then went down onto his lips.

"Don't be too rushy, Babe... Let's take it slow..." He said in a low raspy tone. "Slow... and deep... and hot... and tight..."

"... T-Tae... You're doing it again..."

"I need to convince you, so you don't see me as a brother, right?!"

"But... we haven't talked it through..."

"Hmm..." Taehyung deepened their kiss. "When it comes to sex, I'd rather do it than talk about it."

"Uh—-huh?!" Seokjin started to get high. He didn't say much after that, aside from moaning Taehyung's name.

Seokjin realized, making love with Taehyung wasn't as embarrassing as he thought it would be. Taehyung treated him with utmost care, making him feel so loved and so good. He enjoyed their intimacy and couldn't be happier that they took their relationship into the new level.

===

.

"Dammit, we're late!" Taehyung wore his shoes in a hurry.

"We shouldn't have made love after breakfast! We knew we would be late!" Seokjin grabbed his bag and opened the front door.

"I didn't hear you complain earlier. I only heard you scream my name."

"Tae!" Seokjin blushed.

"I'll drive." Taehyung took the car key.

With his skill to navigate precisely and safely on the road, they finally arrived at the hospital and met Doctor Min Yoongi in the hallway. He scrutinized both of them suspiciously. "Hm! So, the sexual tension finally combusts, huh?"

"W-what?!" Seokjin's eyes widened and all the blood rushed into his neck. He turned his face away and hurriedly trotted to his office.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just giggled and winked at Yoongi and went to the Pediatric Wing.

Yoongi shook his head and pulled out a dainty pink barbie stethoscope from his white-coat pocket, ready to do his round for today. "Pabo!" [Stupid!]

"Who's pabo?" Doctor Park Jimin suddenly appeared near him.

"You!"

=====

.

.

.

*Doctor Min Yoongi was a pediatrician [a doctor specializing in children and their diseases], that was why Taehyung gave him that dainty pink barbie stethoscope.

.