Cerulean City

[INTRO]

***

It was two days after the tournament and Yuki was ready to take on Cerulean Gym.

Finding the Cerulean Gym wasn't hard.

Yuki and Brock slowly entered the building.

"Hello, anyone home?" Yuki questioned.

The gym lobby was empty and silent.

"Where is everyone?" Yuki asked.

"They can be doing a Water Show," Brock said.

They continued to walk through the lobby and came to a giant swimming pool. To their shock, there was a hole in the Gym's wall.

There were four girls by the pool.

The first girl has long wavy blonde hair, green eyes with a flower pin in her hair on the right side, wearing a red swimming dress.

The second girl has long wavy indigo hair, brown eyes with red bead clips in her hair, wearing a green swimming dress.

The third girl has chest length pink hair, blue eyes, wearing an orange swimming dress with small red ribbons at the bottom.

The fourth girl has short orange hair, viridian eyes, wearing a white and blue one piece swimsuit and a white jacket.

"Misty, what happened?" Brock asked as the Cerulean Sisters noticed Brock and Yuki.

"Oh hi, Brock," Misty greeted. "A group of criminals called Team Rocket try to steal all our Pokémon by using a vacuum to suck them all up. Luckily, we managed to defeat them and got all our Pokémon back."

"Team Rocket is everywhere," Yuki groaned.

"Like, who's your friend?" Daisy, the blonde, asked.

"I'm Yuki Ketchum, and I came to challenge your Gym, but I can back another time when you finished your repairs," Yuki said.

"No, it's okay. I would love to battle you," Misty said, smiling.

"Besides, the repair guy said he might get that fix today," Daisy said.

"That sounds great," Yuki said.

Yuki & Misty went into battle position on the battlefield which was the pool.

"The Gym Battle between Yuki the Challenger and Misty the Cerulean Gym Leader will now begin. This will be a 3-on-3 battle and it will be over when either's side Pokémon are unable to continue. Only the Challenger can substitute Pokémon," Violet announced.

"Go Goldeen," Misty said as she sent out Goldeen.

"Goldeen," Goldeen appeared.

"Stella, I choose you," Yuki said as she sent out her Fairy Type.

"Fairy," Stella appeared.

Suddenly, Charlie and another girl appeared in the Gym and sat next to Brock.

"Hi Charlie," Brock greeted. "Do you want to challenge Misty too?"

"No I heard you and Yuki were coming here and I wanted to watch," Charlie said before she gestured to the girl. "This is my sister Willow."

"Hi," Willow waved.

"Nice to meet you," Brock smiled.

"Battle Begin!" Violet announced.