Squirtle

[INTRO]

***

Our heroes were happy with the new Pokémon on their teams.

Raiden and Corin, who wanted to be with her new trainer, were on Yuki's shoulders while she was holding Tsuki in her arms who wanted to spend time with her mother. Yuki was also thrilled to have two of the Kanto Starter Pokémon; Adeen, even though she is a Charmeleon and Jarylo.

Brock sent his Growlithe home, who was enjoying the attention he was getting from Brock's siblings.

Suddenly, the gang feel the earth sink beneath them & they fell into a hole.

"Oww!" Yuki groaned.

"I landed on my head," Brock complimented.

"Who put this hole here?!" Willow exclaimed.

Five heads appeared over the hole & they all laughed.

"Hey, that wasn't funny!" Willow yelled, "We could've been hurt!"

The heads just laughed again. The gang climbed out of the hole & they saw five light blue turtle Pokémon wearing sunglasses. Four of them has round sunglasses and the leader had pointy sunglasses.

"Those are Squirtle," Brock said as Yuki pulled out her Pokédex.

Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. With its aerodynamic shape and grooved surface, Squirtle's shell helps it cut through water very quickly. It also offers protection in battle.

'Wah~ First Charmander, then Bulbasaur & now Squirtle,' Yuki thought. 'How lucky can you get? But something doesn't seem right. I feel a lot of pain in them.'

"Pika!" Raiden said, staring off at the Squirtles.

The pointy sunglasses Squirtle, which was indeed the leader, stepped forward, "Squirtle."

"Pikachu!" Raiden challenged.

Before they could do anything, they all heard a siren coming their way.

"Squirtle!" The Squirtles scattered quickly. 

Officer Jenny appeared on a motorcycle, "Is everyone okay? Is anyone hurt?"

"No, we're fine Officer Jenny," Yuki answered.

"That's good," Officer Jenny sighed. "But did you see the Squirtle Squad?"

"Yes we did & you just miss them," Willow answered.

"Officer Jenny, can you tell us more about the Squirtle Squad?" Yuki asked.

"Sure, why not come with me to the Police Station? We'll discuss it there," Officer Jenny smiled.

"Okay," the gang nodded.

***

"The Squirtle Squad are a gang of Squirtles who were abandoned by their trainers. They still harbor feelings from their previous trainers that they take it out on other trainers and the townspeople. They play pranks and steal from everyone. It's unfortunate because if they had caring trainers they wouldn't turn out like this," Officer Jenny explained.

"Abandoning your Pokémon for any reason is completely stupid," Brock said.

"It's disgusting," Willow commented.

"Trainers like that are lazy and selfish," Yuki said. "They don't stop to think how the Pokémon feels. I hate trainers like that. Giving up on their Pokémon before giving them a chance.