Fuchsia City

[INTRO]

***

The gang have arrived at Fuchsia City and they were searching for the gym, which proved to be hard.

"Okay this is ridiculous," Yuki huffed, "we've been searching for the Fuchsia Gym for a while, but all we've found are trees, trees and more trees."

"Why build a gym in the middle of nowhere?" Willow questioned.

"Why don't we take a break?" Brock suggested and spotted a small waterfall. "And look there's a small waterfall over there."

The girls nodded.

***

The gang all had their Pokemon. Yuki's Pokémon were Raiden, Adeen, her Nidoran couple, Terra, Galen, Flora, Tsuki & Meowzie.

Willow's Pokémon were Marill, Staryu, Eevee, Buneary, Aipom and Smoochum.

Brock's Pokémon were Onix, Geodude, Zubat, Weepinbell, Sandslash and Vulpix

Yuki was looking through her PokéNav Plus and Brock was brushing Vulpix's fur with a brush.

"What Pokémon are you going to use?" Willow asked.

"Lin, Reina and Flora," Yuki answered.

"Those are great choices," Brock said.

***

After their break, they started preparing to continue to search for the Gym. They returned all their Pokémon except for Raiden and Terra.

"According to the map, the Fuchsia City Gym is right here," Yuki pointed at the mansion in front of them.

"Looks creepy and abandoned," Willow commented.

"Let's be careful once we go in, there's no telling what's in there," Yuki said.

The gang decided to enter the so-called Fuchsia Gym unknown to them something was watching them in the tree. Yuki, however, sensed its presence.

***

The gang was walking down a corridor. The weird thing about it was that no one was around.

Willow stopped and leaned against the wall when... "WAH!" She fell through the wall.

"Willow!" Yuki & Brock exclaimed.

Brock banged slightly on the wall, "It's a secret door."

"Secret door?" Yuki questioned.

"Yeah," Brock nodded and banged on the door lightly, "When you push the wall, it moves forward like a door."

They found Willow on the other side of the wall, groaning.

"Thanks, guys. What kind of place needs a secret door," Willow said, getting up.

"This place isn't safe," Yuki said, looking around.

"We need to be extra careful," Brock added.

"Venonat!" A voice was heard.

In front of them was a purple insect-like Pokémon with red compound eyes and antennae on its head.

Yuki scanned the Pokémon

Venonat, the Insect Pokémon. Venonat's large, sensitive eyes pick up even the tiniest movement. The stiff hair that covers its body protects it from harm.