Chapter 5. Familiar

In Elijah's apartment, I am drinking coffee and sitting on the balcony while Elijah sleeping in bed, Elijah bought another bed for me, and we shared the same room.

I get inside and he still sleeping, I sit on the bed crossing my leg and watching him.

Elijah is so beautiful, sleeping like an angel, He opens his eyes, and I take a sip pretending not to watch him.

Elijah looks at me, smiling "Good morning, dead one"

I laugh "Morning, Are you remembering me that my funeral today??"

Elijah sits on the bed takes my cup and drinking from it "Kind of" giving me his perfect smile "Where's Luka?"

"He went to school to meet Bonnie"

Elijah taking another sip "What is your plan?"

"Getting close to Bonnie, gain confidence"

"So play with feelings, Lydia"

"This is the only way to find out their plan"

Elijah stands and went to the wardrobe "Do you like to play with feelings?" Elijah takes the suit and put it on the bed.

"I'm a wicked witch, Elijah, I have to manipulate the victims before I hurt them" I stand taking my outfit from the wardrobe.

"Faustus called me yesterday"

"Why?"

"you didn't pray"

"oh lord, he knew"

"It's just praying, Lydia"

"No, he knew that we kissed" sigh "I'm fucked up"

"I didn't __"

I laugh "No! I didn't mean that, He just just doesn't want us to do something together"

"It's not his business, I guess but what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Want something happens?"

"umm" I heard spirits talking: Rose wants to take Damon Salvatore to a vampire called Slater "Rose will take Damon to Vampire called Slater"

"Get dressed quickly"

I nod.

♡ Epic Love ♡

In Elijah's car, Elijah is driving while I'm sitting in the passenger seat "What are you thinking?"