Chapter 61. Lay Your Hands On Me

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. At least, that's what they say. He created the birds of the air and the beasts of the fields and he looked at his creation and he saw that it was good. And then God created man. And it's been downhill ever since.

In Seattle, Mikaelson's mansion. I smile laying at couch. What a home?  Home sweet home. I turn to see Jackson on the laptop screen who I talking to via video call.

"I feel so huge,They are moving around all night and I need to sleep"

"You almost there Lydia"

"Months Jackson and seriously I'm scared to death" I rub my belly "about them from Klaus if anything happen to me"

"Nothing will happen to you, you are a badass" I smile warmly at him "Where is Elijah?"

"Hanging out with his friends"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Narrator POV

Mark, Elijah and Derek walking along a country path. Mark turns to them "The woman loves me."

Derek wonders "Erica Hahn?"

Elijah chuckles "Oh, of course"

"I'm telling you. We went out last night, had a couple drinks."

Derek looks at him "You and Erica?"

"Just me and Hahn" Elijah gives him a look "And Callie. All right, so it wasn't a date" pause "You're gonna tell me where we're going?"

Derek wonders "Why does it always have to be about the destination? Why can't it be about the journey?"

Mark shrugs "'Cause I'm wearing $300 shoes."

Elijah shrugs "Maybe I have a very passed off pregnant at the house"

Derek guves them a look "Meredith told me she doesn't want me seeing other people."

Mark asks "She found out about you and Rose?"

Derek says "No. There's nothing to find out. It was just a kiss."

"You sure about that Derek cause that will play with that woman Rose feeling"

Mark nods "Yeah, but you're not the kind of guy who makes out with nurses in scrub rooMs. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

As they come out into a clearing, Derek smiles "What do you think?"

Mark not notices "It was more than just a kiss."

Derek gives him a look "The view." It is a hilltop with an amazing view overlooking the surrounding valley.

Mark wonders again "Well, what am I looking at?"

Elijah turns to him "It's incredible but what are we doing here?"

Derek smiles again "The view from my new house."

♡ Epic Love ♡

Lydia POV

In the house kitchen, Elijah puts on the counter a file of newborn nursery. I'm cracking eggs.

The story goes on to say that God created man in his own image, but there's not much proof of that. After all, God made the sun and the moon and the stars, and all man makes is trouble ...

Elijah gives me a smile rubing my bag "Rebekah sent this to our milkshakes newborn nursery" he filps the pages "It's a classic Victorian design. What are you doing?"