2.2 The spyed Nunpyobeom

Helping with the move to be made was somewhere between easy and annoying to do. None of them had the same physical strength as he did, so the heaviest and most cumbersome things to carry, carried by more than four men, he could lift them with barely any sweat on his brow. Ornaments, clothes, paintings; everything that had to be picked up he was able to carry.

When it came to digging the graves for his numerous murder victims, he did not have a hard time either. At most he will have to eat enough meat by the end of the day. That's the part that bothers him the most about this job: having to miss his established routine.

Mon is nearby, luckier than him in eating animals unaccustomed to a predator like him. However, Namjoon is willing to silence his own perfectionist complaints because over the course of these three days that the process took, he was able to observe Jimin from a distance.

He notices him alone, occasionally with Yoongi, at others with Hoseok and finally, in a single moment together with Jin. Namjoon wonders what exactly catches his attention? His appearance? What is a feline beastman alike? Perhaps his scent so peculiar and enchanting. Whatever the motivation, he can't unsee it and Jimin knows he's being watched.

~ * * * ~

"Quite curious don't you think? That the tiger didn't murder you." comments Yoongi quietly, looking outside. Namjoon not far away, eating something he hunted for himself a few minutes ago. It's unpleasant to watch, as he gobbles down raw meat, soiling his clothes, face and claws in the process.

"Jungkook asked him not to do it. That's all." says Jimin quietly, not daring to look.

"I doubt it was just the request of an Omega he doesn't know that motivated him not to finish you off" Yoongi states suspiciously. "He murdered Jiwon and Serim who were Omegas. Others in the servitude as well. However, despite being in line, he did nothing to you."

"Who knows what was going on in his head." shrugs Jimin, with two long black bangs framing his face, the high white bun and a loose, mixed white and gray part.

He gives a spontaneous glance outside, about skipping for being right at the same time Namjoon looks at him. Yoongi gives a snort, he suspects with accurate accuracy what is going on for Namjoon's head.

~ * * * ~

"My brother has decided that you will occupy this room" informs a girl, Yunjin, who shows him the clean and spacious room. "He will give you all the information you need. I hope you will be comfortable."

"Is there no more beastman here?" asks Namjoon, preventing her from leaving. Needless to say, her being Omega, she gave a shriek of fright at the sudden movement against her escape.

"J-just three including you."

Namjoon gives a snort. That's marginally too few. Even by usual standards, there should be at least thirty percent beastman population. He questions whether it's on purpose. One way or another, he cares little. He lets Yunjin out and she leaves almost in terror. Namjoon takes off his clothes and lies down on the futon, wagging his tail and chewing on a piece of gristle left over from his lunch. His orange hair, somewhat dirty, scattered on the floor.

He furrows his eyebrows, with the feeling that he is being watched. Turning to the door, he gets no one.

. . .

"H-huge."

"He's an Alpha. I think it's normal."

"Doesn't take away from the fact that it's impressive" Hoseok insists with a hand over his mouth. "To think Chaewon is afraid to even look at it" he teases tenderly regarding his wife. Jimin stretches his lips, giving him an evil pout. "Why don't you go talk to him? He's the first such feline we've seen. It would be good for you."