7. Return of the depressed Nunpyobeom

His claws tear at the floor, his chest against the wooden surface and the dampness present on everything they have touched. Jimin's white hair stretched on the floor. For the simple reason that Namjoon has wanted to bite and kiss every stretch of skin possible, avoiding the neck despite its exposure.

It is a show of strength.

As well as being holding back the urge to rest or eat. Jimin has not once been inconsistent enough to do such a thing. Quite the contrary, he is so active and willing that it is painful. The grayish fur tail is curled around Namjoon's waist and equally, Namjoon's hands are anchored on Jimin's hip. Keeping him minimally still to thrust his penis in and out.

Jimin's asshole is so full that with every thrust, pulling out his manhood, he also pulls out of the whitish liquid. He has the ability not to bite the neck, but not to resist coming inside. Not now. He did it in the beginning. Jimin's abdomen and back is slimy and somewhat sticky because of the thick seed.

So long after, it's impossible to maintain such consciousness. Namjoon wants to prove to him that he is a very capable Alpha. He is big, he is strong, he is durable and he must also be very fertile! Impregnate him with the puppies his body can generate.

Control was lost long ago and none of them are interested in doing anything about it. Jimin gives a choked groan and sticks out his tongue, with low dropping from it. Namjoon leans against the Omega's back, gasping hot air. He sticks his fingers into Jimin's mouth and plays with his tongue; the suction on his fingers only invites further if he has the energy.

If he can actually be an Alpha capable of satisfying him.

Fortunately, Namjoon manages to exhaust Jimin enough. The Omega falls asleep curled up in a ball on the floor, some of his hair covering his sides and thighs, his tail curled up and his ears floppy. Namjoon allows himself to rest for just a few moments.

"Mon Are there any animals nearby?" asks the tiger that has its head lying on the ground and gives a snort. "It's going to be very hungry when it wakes up. Help me!" Namjoon asks exhausted.

The tiger roars weakly before leaving to locate what to hunt. Namjoon makes an effort to get up, but frankly, he just wants to stay here. Paranoid that anyone could come up here and claim the unprotected, sleeping Omega.

The time watching the spotted back goes so fast, to the point where he only reacts when Mon sets down the leg of a deer "Where's the rest of it? You've eaten more than enough and slept enough. Give me the rest!" demands and Mon roars lightly at him, showing his fangs in disgust. It is his prey! Why should he share it?

He has no choice but to do so, for Namjoon threatened him equally. Namjoon gives a good share to the tiger, he is unable to steal it all. He will make it up to him later. Jimin takes four hours to wake up and hunger is the reason for it. Namjoon wakes up from feeling Jimin on top of him and stopping him from further touching is the greatest achievement of the early morning.

He sits him between his legs and covers himself with a blanket next to him. Jimin gives a snort, lowering his ears and opens his mouth every time Namjoon brings a piece of meat closer.

"You must eat well. Otherwise, you're not going to hold out until the end of your rut." comments Namjoon with amusement at Jimin's childish attitude. The Omega doesn't speak itself, it gives a faint roar and an intense heat swirls in Namjoon's abdominal area.

When they finish eating, Jimin curls up and goes back to sleep, tired and belly full. He tries. Namjoon grabs his face and starts licking it, wiping away the traces of blood left on the Omega's lips and chin. Without waiting Jimin kisses him.

"That's cheating."

Jimin purrs Namjoon's name, smiling with his cloudy eyes and flushed face. Namjoon kisses him on his forehead and pats him to sleep. Jimin snuggles into another's chest and is able to fall asleep again thanks to Namjoon's heartbeat and spring scent.