9. Horanghi cares for Nunpyobeom

Slight moans keep coming out of his mouth. Ears hidden in the pale hair and her body full of sweat. His slightly larger fangs biting into the fabric of his clothes. Laying face down with Ryuya on his back. He says nothing and supposes that's the only thing he appreciates about this.

Because in everything else it feels so wrong. No pleasure for him, no libido and no arousal despite the stimulation that makes him reach orgasms. Few, but there they are. He can't say Ryuya is treating him badly. He's not beating him and he's not making it painful for pleasure either. It's just not compatible.

And Jimin doesn't want to do this.

Jimin feels bad and he feels dirty. Never thought he would have to use his own body for a move like this and the worry that he might get pregnant is horrifying. Sniffles and continues to hold back tears.

Reminding himself that he is doing this for his family and for the sake of the imperial crown. Jimin takes a deep breath and chokes on it, letting himself move as the Alpha wills and praying that it doesn't bite him yet, even though it would be right and within his rights as far as he understands.

Jimin puts his forehead to the ground and shivers in place, tail curled up and ears still hidden in the somewhat matted hair. He gives a small exclamation, Ryuya's hand pressing his head to the ground and tugging lightly on his hair.

The other lifts his hips and holds at the perfect height for the Alpha to slam his pelvis against the Omega. Jimin sobs, covered by the different shaded locks. He wonders how much longer it can take. It dawns on him that Jin lied to him about how long it would last. Surely he didn't want to make him refuse at that moment.

Ryuya so far kept silent and the only thing he says, only manages to make him cry more:

"It was your brother who offered you to make me accept this. You're just a barter animal, a mare to breed more children on this earth... The one who is making you suffer is not me, it's him who just wanted to stop seeing you around."

Jimin chokes with his own breath and more spots emerge his body that gets a slight anatomical transformation that retracts. The hormonal and emotional mix makes him fall into a dreadful despair where he doesn't even realize he is alone lying face down on the floor with blood and semen coming out between of his legs.

Some of what Jin said was true: Ryuya suddenly falls unconscious, being unable to withstand the temperature and the effort. Jimin slowly sits up, shivering non-stop and feeling miserable, like the most disgusting creature on the face of Hwanwon.

He takes from among his clothes a diminutive dagger. It wasn't supposed to be huge. After all, sticking anything in someone's neck is enough. He leans over Ryuya, the cascade of white, black, and gray hair tousled and horrible casting a shadow.

Where Jimin's cold eyes focus on the sleeping face. However, far from being like a tempane, they become a sea as they weep endlessly. Having the razor, the length of his index finger, flush against Ryuya's neck and not being able to cut him.

He said he was not at fault, but if he were, he would not have accepted. He also saw him as an animal and nothing more. Because he is an Omega. One way or another, everyone will look for an excuse to make him less and use him as they please.

He pricks up his ears and looks at the door, afraid of who will come in. A broken whimper escapes his lips, and Namjoon enters. The bloodied tiger wipes his hand with his pants, grabs his wrist to pull the knife away and Jimin drops it without being able to hold it a single second longer. Namjoon analyzes it briefly, it is obvious that he had sex with this Alpha, the good news is that there was no bite on the back of Jimin's neck.