6.2 Constanly play between Horanghi and Nunpyobeom

He spits blood and jumps to his feet, picks up the sword from the ground and drags the tip, walking among the soldiers. They sent him an emergency letter, asking for his help to retake a village that was overrun by Bulgeun Yeou. Several kilometers away from his hideout with Jimin,

Namjoon was not about to take that risk.

He slits the throat of whoever was coming at him and his hair comes completely loose. He roars, drawing attention to come straight at him, attacking with brutality, not similar to any style of combat, just tearing like a wild animal.

The exclamations are in tandem with his trembling hands full of hot blood. He coughs and looks at his abdomen, he has a stab wound. He hopes it's not serious.

"Somebody give me a horse." he demands in a low, sulky voice.

. . .

Namjoon takes a deep breath, letting the horse walk around as he enters the house. It took longer to come back, but indeed, it wasn't a serious injury. It is already quite healed. He is surprised to find Jimin at the entrance.

The Omega approaches with a smile and bows slightly. "Welcome."

Namjoon exhales a smile, hugs the Omega in return. Jimin lifts up on his tiptoes and gives him a kiss on the lips. Jimin takes Namjoon by the wrist to lead him to the tub he prepared a bit in advance. Jimin helps him clean himself, combs his hair and dresses him. Being ready and in the room, Namjoon has a quiet night with the affectionate Omega on his lap, wiggling his hips as he penetrates himself with his erect manhood.

Cool, slender hands sliding down his chest, outlining the scars, not touching the affected area. Namjoon can't resist putting his hands on his thighs, rubbing them and making them redden with pressure.

"Feeling good?" asks Jimin cocking his head, panting and his body rippling over Namjoon's. The tiger sighs and moans gutturally.

"It feels great my lord. Please continue."

Jimin gives a mischievous chuckle. Pleased to be doing well in receiving it.

~ * * * ~

"Do you think dreams have any meaning? Or are they just an invention of our dull mind?" questions Jimin suddenly instead of sleeping. Namjoon lifts his head, using the Omega's back as a pillow.

How exactly did they arrive at that posture? Who knows.

"I think it's premonitions of the future" opines Namjoon, more asleep than awake. "Why else would you see it? Being asleep we leave our body and our soul wanders everywhere."

"Why would that be a thing of the future then?"

"Because" He yawns and Jimin continues to look outside. There is a light snowfall today. "The soul doesn't understand time, body, none of that. It sees the future, it sees the past; the unfamiliar, it is the future and the familiar, it is what was behind."

"I'm surprised you talk like that when you're supposed to be a caveman."

"I am a tiger nothing more. I like to read, I know what I said my lord." he grumbles sulkily and Jimin turns away, much to Namjoon's slight annoyance. Not complaining about it, he just settles back to continue using the leopard as a pillow.

"I've had a lot of weird dreams," Jimin comments in a murmur, stroking Namjoon's hair and in that, that he has difficulty concentrating or staying awake. "From my mother's death, to the first time I saw my father, being able to remember him."

"And what dream haunts you now?" asks Namjoon in a faint whisper. Jimin plays with Namjoon's ears.

"I dream that I'm a leopard. Far away from everything and everyone..." Jimin begins, lost in his own thoughts. "I walk through winter forests, not freezing to death, not starving and not feeling lonely because of the eternal winter above my head" Namjoon opens his eyes and rests his jaw on Jimin's chest. "Until I come to a house. Small, located in the middle of nowhere. A lovely little mountain. Around the house, there are lots and lots of flowers. All pink" he smiles faintly at the memory of such a peaceful and charming place. "All the color of my little nose and I lie in them. Thinking of nothing but staying in that place to rest until my last day."