9.2 Proposals for Horanghi and Nunpyobyeom

Namjoon watches Jimin sleep. A deep admiration in his dilated gray eyes. Beneath him is a huge flower bed, created by Bom and permitted by Kyeoul. Winter has been unable to do anything to Namjoon, being the only mortal who has taken such good care of his only son for the time being.

Jimin has been asleep for two days. Hidden and sheltered by the snow. For every little flake that melts, a new one falls on him. Keeping his face uncovered; clean skin and hair spread out like a long line.

Hunger has not been a problem either and threats have been kept out of the way, agreeing that the energy he emanates is one they should not challenge.

For those who go there, it is like seeing two unreal figures lying in the snow. Not only because they remain despite the cold, which should burn, numb and kill them; but because of the beauty they both possess. A group of imperial guards, accompanied by Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin arrive there, all threatening Namjoon with spears and he, without paying the slightest attention to them.

Jimin slowly opens his eyes. Taking a deep breath and with his reddened lips standing out among the much whiteness he is. He lifts his head and half a torso, noticing everyone around him.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asks quietly, dazed. Namjoon sits down carelessly and disinterestedly.

"Jimin, come here, now." orders Jin approaching.

"You shouldn't come up like that." opines Namjoon.

"Jimin come...!"

They exclaim in unison, with the Alpha backing away from the big scare. A huge stalagmite erupted from the ground and could have killed him. It slowly descends until it disappears and Namjoon gives a sneer. Spring is gentle, it is a very passive season, beautiful and whose actions are not noticeable.

Winter is another matter. It is wild and straightforward. If he has not defended Jimin in other abuses, it is because he was not under the sky and down to earth, unable to act. Being adrift, Jin cannot even speak ill towards the Omega without the risk of Kyeoul wishing to punish him. Jimin gets up. The snow falls little by little and at that, he reveals beautiful clothes.

A skirt hanbok with snowflake print; his hair is combed with an ice brooch and there is no one who can doubt that he came from grooming despite having seen that it was not so. What simple magic made him look that way.

Namjoon stands up and keeps ahead of him.

"He needed help and he is a child of winter. Nothing would soothe him more than to be in the paternal bed that would heal him with affection." opines Namjoon and Jin gives a snort. Hoseok rushes over to Jimin, checking on him.

"Y-you worried me, I thought someone had escaped from the Bulgeun Yeou and killed you" whines the distressed man. "Are you okay, they didn't do anything to you, why did you go to them!?"

Taehyung and Jin give each other a nervous look before forcing Jimin to keep quiet. However, they warn the wrong one:

"The next emperor sold his brother Did they not know that information?" asks Namjoon and Hoseok turns sharply to Jin.

"What?

"We'll discuss this at the palace. Let's go... You keep your distance. You've touched enough of what you shouldn't have."

Jin turns around and walks with his hands behind his back, walking the same path back. Jimin walks clinging to Hoseok's arm, giving fleeting glances at Namjoon who is far behind. The tiger had gone back to take some of the flowers he slept on and plays with them as they go.

~ * * * ~

"I can't believe you decided to give him away Just like that! Like nothing! Like he wasn't your brother!" claims Hoseok grumpily. "I wasn't told anything about it-"