busted (

Kyles pov~
I woke up with cartmans arms around me and felt the summer sun shine through the windows. The room was quiet and unusually peaceful. I gently moved cartmans arms away and slipped out of bed, to cartmans bathroom. I opened his bed room door and as soon as I did Liane stood, holding two plates with pancakes on them.
"Oh.. No thanks Mrs.cartman, I need to be heading home.
She nodded and walked off.
I went into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror.. Man I look rough, I wonder if cartmans mom knows anything that happened last night. Wait a minute, cartmans mom is back.????? When did this happen?
I rubbed my hair back, rolling my green eyes at its stubbornness. I opened the mirror to find an unused toothbrush, and I heard the door open behind me.
I quickly turned around to see who it was, but it was only cartman. He casually walked in and started pissing.
I stared at him for a moment, before brushing me teeth. It was silent, until cartman broke it and started speaking.
" so khal.. Did you have fun last night?" He asked and smirked.
I don't know what he's doing, IM the one that fucked him.
"The real question is did YOU have fun?" I spat back, laughing.
He rolled his eyes and zipped his pants up.
"That was totally unfair." He said and made a puppy dog face. "I---" then I was cut off by loud banging and yelling.
"Who is hell is that?" Cartman asked and walked out of the bathroom, to his door. I followed behind.
As soon as cartman opened the door he muttered under his breath "god damnit"
I watched as the police slowly asked questions and he answered honestly.
They started pulling out hand cuffs, which made something in side of me snap.
"What the fuck?" I screamed.
"This boy has brutally beaten a inicent kid." One of the cops said.
"WHAT??!! You cops are fucking stupid!! I got beat the fuck up and put in the hospital by the kid he beat up! Why didn't you do anything to him?!" I yelled getting more angry.
"You better lower your voice down, I think your fidgeting that your speaking to a cop." He said warning me.
"I don't care!" I said and another grabbed my arm, pulling me along with cartman in the back of a cop car. (This reminds me of that song 'I fell in love in the back of a cop car' XD XD)
He shook his head at me. "What? If your going to jail, I'm going with you.."