Chapter 75: For the Photo Board

Opening 8

.

Later on during the day, a Doushin named Kimura sighs to himself, having been confronted with an issue.

Kimura: So many complaints... What should I do?

Luckily for him, the protagonist that somehow always solves almost every issue is here.

Lucius: Yo, need help?

Kimura: Ah, are you the Traveler who my superiors said would come and help us out?

Lucius: Yeah, that's me.

Kimura:You came at the perfect time. We're facing a small problem here. As you know, the Irodori Festival is underway. In addition to all the things on sale, there's a lot of free entertainment programs available. But today, we received numerous complaints that a group of people has been hogging the Tanuki photo board. 

Lucius: Hogging?

Kimura: They won't leave, so no one else gets to use it. (sigh) This is such a pain.

Lucius: Can't you drive them away?

Kimura: Well... we tried talking to them, but the original point of these entertainment facilities was to let people freely enjoy the festival. So in principle, it's open to everyone, and there's no time limit on usage.

Paimon: What about arresting?

Lucius: No, there's no good reason to arrest them, as he said, its open to everyone and there's no time limit. So there's no valid reason to arrest them.

Kimura: Exactly, it means that as long as they haven't done anything technically illegal, even if they keep hogging it... there is nothing we can do.

Lucius: So you want me to try negotiating?

Kimura: Yes precisely. If these complaints can't be resolved, and Madam Kujou finds out... I'll lose my bonus this month for sure.

Lucius: (sigh) Time to put my negotiation skills to work.

Paimon: Hogging a photo board, huh? We know who would do something like that... 

Lucius: Yep, I kinda have an idea on who it could be. Now let's see what their story is.

.

Over near the exit at Ritou, there stood the tanuki photo being surrounded by the Arataki Gang.

Lucius: And we've found our culprits.

Itto: Oh! If it isn't Lucius and Paimon! You came here for the Irodori Festival, too? Oh, see, I knew it, great minds think alike, huh?

Lucius: Indeed, you and Paimon think alike sometimes.

Paimon: Hey! Paimon isn't like him!

Lucius: Suuurrreeeee.

Paimon: Don't give Paimon that sarcasm! Anyways! Itto, we're here to take care of a little problem.

Itto: Oh, oh right. Well, who's got a problem? The Arataki Gang considers it our born duty to help those in need!

Lucius: Here's the thing... you're the problem.

Itto: Huh!?

Paimon: The Tenryou Commission said you guys have been hogging the photo board and nobody else has had a chance to use it.