42: Act III

"Sera!"

"Seraphina!"

In the middle of.....that.

Madison and Ellie came rushing in to her side, both sisters holding each of her by the arms while glaring at the courageous prince who dared to touched their beloved.

"Your highness the fifth prince, please keep your distance from the lady" Madison said with a smile but we all know what type of smile I meant.

"Hands off Alistair" this was the first time Ellie addressed Alistair as his name and not as a 'bird-brained idiot' or 'muscle head'.

Seeing the two purple piercing eyes of the Amrita bloodline, Alistair had no choice but to let go of Seraphina's soft and warm hands.

"Seraphina, let down the sword" Madison got from serious voice to a much softer one as she spoke to Seraphina, she patted her hand in an attempt to calm her down.

"It's ok Sera, your sword getting dirtied is not worth it for this" addressing Emelia a royal bloodline as 'dirt' got the Princess in a fit.

"Why you filthy---!" She started and a moment forgot about the sword inching in her skin.

"Filthy? No, no, no, Princess, I'm not filthy, you are....I mean look at you bathing in your own blood, your like a scary monster that just came out from a horror story" Ellie joked, but her words aren't wrong at all, looking at Emelia with a bloody dress and her blood trickling down to the fur of the white horse.

"Let me ask you Emelia, how long will it take you to fall from that high horse of yours" Ellie said, again it's not like what she said wasn't true, any minute now Seraphina can end this spoiled and pathetic Princess to die, blood is already dropping on the ground it will be a matter of time before one of them die.

"Let's go, Sera, these people are not worth it" Madison continued to take Seraphina out of there.

"Tch!---"

Seraphina stared straight into Emelia's dark and impure soul, it was like a 'one last warning' before she looked away and drew back her sword, piercing it to the ground before looking up to Emelia once more.

"You better watch your back from now on your highness because the next thing I'll pierce my sword in straight through your pretty little neck"

She said that caused Emelia to quiver in fear as she held her still bleeding neck, Seraphina made sure not to dig the sword into her neck that much because if she just did that without thinking then Emelia would have been long gone from this world, being self-conscious Seraphina made the wound deep enough to scare everyone including Emelia herself.

But she made sure that this brat is still alive, no way is she going to let Emelia die in that way, that's too merciful and lenient, she will make her life a living hell, a living torture just like what Madison did to Ayumi or maybe even worse.

After having one last look to Emelia, Seraphina strode away from the scenes with Ellie and Madison trailing behind her, while walking away Seraphina didn't forget to look at Alistair straight in the eyes, seemingly saying to him to meet up with her next time, a message Alistair received very well with just one look in the eye, he nodded to her way and watched as she exited the hall, everyone looking at the three lady with either admiration or fear.

The guards helped the Princess down from her horse and carried her to the medical tent to get her treat, no way in hell will Seraphina get away from this but she might...

"Make sure that everything happened here will remain a secret, I will deal with this myself, getting his Majesty involved in this will only cause more conflicts and his busy enough because of the crown prince selection, we cannot burden him more with something so trivial" the Empress said, with the other concubines sitting behind her, they all nodded their heads and so did the two Princess beside her.