Wesley x reader (Bee and Puppycat)

Being friends with Bee was the most interesting things at times. You don't remember how exactly you became friends but you do remember the day she asked you to meet her at the cat cafe after her shift. 

     You had made it there before close hoping to sample a few of the menu items. The chime rang as you were met with a friendly 'welcome'. You smiled and were guided to a table by Bee but before you could ask what to order she was called into the kitchen. A few moments passed until you felt a presence standing next to you. With a startle you looked up and were met with a handsome face. 

       "Order?"

     "Wait Wesley I got this one!" Bee came running back in covered in some form of residue all over her. "Sorry Deckard needed some assistance with you know cats and flour. You know...." She continued on but your attention slightly averted to the scene behind her. The man from before seemed to be checking in on the fish near the front counter. Suddenly you heard another voice, "You know if you let me sell these we could have more customers." Wesley simply picked up the fishbowl and left. 

   Bee seemed to pick up that you weren't listening and followed your gaze to the man who just left the cafe. "You ever been fishing?" Bee asked you out of no where. You turned your head puzzled. "I know a great place to go fishing tomorrow if you're interested." You agreed and spent the rest of the evening sampling Deckard's dishes and meeting a few of the wizard kids even though your eyes did wonder to the door ever so often wondering if Wesley would be coming back.

     The next morning you ended up knocking on Bee's door only to be met with the sound of silence. While pondering if you should have called first but it was simply to late for that. You instead decided to head to the cafe and see some of the friends you had made the evening before. 

    As expected Howell greeted you and lead you to a table in the corner. As you sat eating Howell decided to sit and chat. 

   "So you got stood up by Bee?"

    "Not exactly I wasn't told a specific time to meet up to fish."

    "To fish? Bee doesn't fish she hates the water for some odd reason. Oh! But if you are interested in fishing I know the perfect person to take you! Just be sure to sweet talk him into letting me cook the fish he catches." He winked at you.

   He disappeared into the kitchen for a good minute before emerging with Wesley. You stood up abruptly feeling the anxiety kick in. Not only did you realize you had gone to a cafe by yourself to see people you had just met but now you were standing in front of the man you had noticed the day before.

   "You know I think I left my refrigerator running... I gotta go take care of that for sure. Yeah. Maybe another time."  

  You slowly tried to ease your way out the cafe but was caught by Howell standing in the door way. "I'm sure Wesley wouldn't mind walking past your place on the way. Would you Wesley?"

  The man in front of you somehow already managed to be carrying his fishing pole and gear. He never once made a noise but simply nodded his head and started for the door which only amped up your uneasiness. Why was it so hard to be near him and so nerve wracking.

  You two made your way toward the house silently but peacefully. The whole time you were trying to find a way to tell him that you weren't going to turn off your fridge. Maybe just leave him outside and pretend to turn it off so you don't look like an idiot. Unaware of how to handle the situation you became distracted and bumped into something. 

   Wesley had stepped in your path without you noticing and held up his hand as if signaling he was about to say something important.

   "I know you don't need to turn off your fridge." 

You mentally facepalmed. 

  "If you would like to just go home that's okay. I was planning on fishing today either way. Company would be nice. "

  He started walking away without waiting for an answer and you felt compelled to run after him. You caught up easily, the corner of his mouth lifted into a slight smile.

The boat ride felt fairly short and Wesley had managed to explain why he used certain lures. He shared his thoughts on how he cares for the animals and then releases them back. You'd never met someone so compassionate for animals almost seemed to perfect of a person. 

  The sun eventually began to set and you were lead back to the beach where you noticed Bee with her bike. Wesley looked over at you and said " You go on ahead"

  You smiled and ran over to Bee. Wesley began to pick up the fish containers before one was stolen from his grasp. Shocked he looked up only to see you start to walk off with one of his containers.  You turned back only to say " You did't think I'd let you carry all these by yourself did you?"