Luck Voltia x Reader

"Asta! Let's fight!"

You could hear the electric boy get overly excited that a black bull member got back from a mission. What you didn't understand is why as soon as they get back he wants to fight them... And why wouldn't he fight you?

"Chumps, couldn't handle my magic!" You spoke loudly to hopefully catch Luck's attention. It worked, Luck turned around and instantly made eye contact with you. No words were spoken between you too as the staring continued.

"Hey are you guys alright?" Asta tried to wave his hand in front of Luck's face. "Luck? Are we fighting buddy?! Or are you going to stare at (y/n) all day?"

Suddenly Luck turned his attention to Asta and shocked him. Before turning back towards the guild doors and dragging Asta with him.

"That boy has got it BAD." Vanessa giggled.

You continued to stare at the guild doors unable to process what had just happened but you asked Vanessa what she meant.

"You couldn't tell??!! That boy has a lovestruck look on his face everytime he looks at you and a slight cute blush on his cheeks when you talk to him. Or what about the fact that he never asks you to fight him? He's totally into you."

You could feel a dark blush rise to your cheeks. You had no idea your crush had a crush on you. Sweat began to start on your brow as you started to freak out.

"Don't worry sweetie I got this one." Your pink haired friend threw her arm around your shoulder and started to pull you into her room.

Over the next few days all the black bulls began to get ready for a cookout. Vanessa had picked out a sundress for you to wear and gave you some flirting tips.

The day began with Magna and Luck battling near the woods. You snuck past Vanessa who was waiting with your dress and ran towards the two battling knights.

You watched as Luck spun Magna into a tree. You took this as your chance and pulled out your grimoire sending your magic toward Luck. The Black bull slightly moved before he was hit with the magic. He slowly turned around and was about to strike before he realized it was you.

You then felt strings wrap around your arms and drag you into the black bulls hall. Vanessa was standing there ready to throw you in the dress.

********TIME SKIP*********

"GRUB TIME" Yami yelled. You stepped near Luck trying to get his attention. He wouldn't even look in your direction.

"HEY! LUCK DID YOU GET A SUNBURN WHILE WE WERE BATTLING??!" Magna caught everyone's attention.

The Black bulls looked toward the small electric boy as he stood there unmoving before continuing to eat ignoring everyone else.

You could slightly hear Vanessa whisper to magna "phase 2 done."

Magna then offered to fight Luck while everyone else entertained Yami.
You had followed them to their battle field and began to attack Luck.

"I want to fight you like everyone else! It's not fair!" You began to send more magic towards Luck. He began to take each blow while walking towards you.
Battered and beaten up Luck unexpectedly hugged you.

Tears began to fall as Luck hugged you tighter "I don't ever want to hurt you. I have these weird tingly feelings when I'm around you and I like it."

Luck then shot a bolt at Magna with him being distracted "I WILL DEFINITELY FIGHT MAGNA THOUGH"

You rolled your eyes and stepped back out of the way before your pink haired friend popped up from behind you and pulled you in "boys will be boys, am I right?" You both giggled.