CHAPTER ONE.

"Y/N HURRY UP YOUR GETTING LATE"

"Wait I'm coming" I shouted from up stairs while I was putting on my socks to go school. I'm an 19 year old teenage and a student who hates maths a lot, it was my brother Kim Namjoon, we used live in London but due to my new highs school we had to transfer to Korea. Mom and dad actually live in London so it was only me and my brother living here.

I ran down towards the kitchen to get my breakfast and then rushed towards Namjoon who was looking at his watch. "Come on get in" he yelled at me as I quickly got in. I was having my sandwich while he spoke, "Y/N you said there's a maths test today right,hope you at least get above 60" , I sighed looking at him and nodded cause I know I can't.

We were almost near to the school I turned back to get my backpack, that's when I realized I had left it at home. I really didn't wanted to tell this to my brother so I just stayed quiet. Finally we arrived , before he notice anything I got down and ran. "I wonder what's wrong with that girl" he laughed.

The school was already begun. I hurried to my class and then paused at the classroom door. "Y/N  what time is it" asked my class teacher Mrs. Dora, I was quite until she let me in. I slowly walked towards my seat at back, that's when I saw my long last friends.

Kim seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hesok

Park Jimin

And Kim Taehyung

And Kim Taehyung

Our friendship was actually for like two years now, and we really don't want anyone to join our friendship group just six of us is enough