CHAPTER THIRTY

"Y/N HURRY UP WE ARE GETTING LATE"

"Wait I'm coming" I shouted from upstairs, I quickly grabbed my suitcase as I ran down stairs. Namjoon took it as he put them inside the car, " ohh shit one second" I said as I ran back to my room. I grab the teddy Jimin gave me, " thank god I remembered you" I smiled as I ran back down stairs.

Namjoon started to drive to the air port. We had to pass school to get there, as I saw my friends looking left and right to cross the road, I pulled down the shutter as I put my head out, "byeee guys" I shouted, " they waved me back, have a safe flight princess"

We safely got into the airport and waited for our plane.

It's been like 2 hours now, " Y/N come mom and dad is here" said Namjoon. Mom and dad had already booked our flight and they had arrived to Korea to take us home. I ran towards mom and dad as I hugged them tight, " Aww my little bunny," mom hugged me , " happy to see you Son" dad hugged namjoon.

It was our time to go back to London, " our flight is here" said Dad as we followed him inside. I sat on my seat next to the window, our plane started to fly to London. I looked down where I saw a bird eye view, I looked at my hand where I had my friendship bracelet that my friends gave me and the bracelet Jungkook gave me yesterday ," miss you guys, miss you JK" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek knowing that I would never be able to see them again.

                                                                ....THE END....