CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.

I came out wiping my tears so that no one can see, there were so many students out side it was unable to find Jungkook. I gasped when some one drag my hand, " Y/N" he said I turned as I stared to catch air, " ohh god damn, Jungkook you sacred me, where the hell were you" I said, " sorry, d....did you cry" he bend down, I slowly looked away as I wiped my eyes again, " No no hehe" I smiled. I really wanted to talk with Jungkook but Namjoon had already arrived.

" Jk, I'll talk to you later, Namjoon is here byee" I waved my hand, " bye Y/N, see you on Monday" he waved me back. I ran out of the school gate and got in, Namjoon was scrolling through his phone, " hii" I smiled as I put on my seat belt, " hey, how was the competition did Jimin and Hesok were able to go for finals" he spoke, I nodded. " Namjoon, you know Jungkook" I asked, he stared thinking, " nope, who is he a new comer" he asked , " yep, he was able to go for finals too" I said, " what about Lisa" asked namjoon , " Jungkook, Jimin , Hesok and Lisa were the three winners who were able to go for finals" I said. " three winners but there are four right" he was confused
" Jimin and Hesok is a two member group so it's one" I laughed.

After we got home I ran to my room as I quickly changed my outfit for my pajamas.
I wanted to call Jungkook so I grab my phone.

On the phone,

Me: hiii JK
Jungkook: hii , I just got home
Me: hmmm me too
Jungkook: mom and dad is really happy about me
Me: me too , I can't believe this Jungkook, your a great dancer
Jungkook: ohh god , I don't think so but thanks
Me: ahh Jungkook I wanna ask you something
Jungkook: yeah what is it
Me: are you free tomorrow
Jungkook: Hmm yeah but only at the evening
Me: exact time, shall we meet at a cafe
Jungkook: ahh ok but, reason
Me: I wanna tell you something really important
Jungkook: sure I'll meet you ,
Me: I'll send you the place , I'll be there at 4.30
Jungkook: ok Y/N byee
Me: byee

Saturday,

It was 4.00pm I was almost ready to go meet Jungkook, I didn't wanted to tell this to Jungkook so I said I'm going to the library. He dropped me from the library and I just had to cross the road to the cafe. I sat on a corner table waiting for him, I ordered bubble tea for both of us and waited.

After like an hour he arrived, I waved my hand and he saw me. He was really cute looking. " Hey, I ordered bubble tea for you" I said as I gave him it, " thanks , uhh let me order donuts for us" he smiled, " no thanks you have I'm not much into donuts" I said. After the food arrived he started to eat. I couldn't take me eyes off from him, since he was the most cutest person I've ever seen. He suddenly looked at me while drinking the bubble tea.

" what you looking at, you want my donut" he laughed, I blushed " I didn't look at you ok" I added

" what you looking at, you want my donut" he laughed, I blushed " I didn't look at you ok" I added. We were talk about random things when he remained me about what I wanted to tell him. I couldn't imagine that I'm doing this to my friends but I had to do it cause I had a crush on Jungkook. " Jk you have to win this competition on Monday ok" I said, he nodded, " don't let Jimin and Hesok to win" I added, he then looked at me in confused.

" what are you talking about, don't you want your friends to win" he asked, " I want but, if they wins, their cheating on others, every year they wins but this year you it's you" I said, " Y/N I can't imagine your telling this" he said, " I know but please, try to do a dance for a slow song cause no one in the final rounds had performed for slow songs, Jimin and Hesok always performed pop once, performing for a slow song will attract the students to vote you" I said, " whaaat, Y/N whyy" Jungkook yelled, " please do this for me , ok" I said. He took a deep breath, " ok Y/N but I hope no one gets to know about it" he sighed.

After he left the place saying be good bye I came back to the library. It was now 6.00 I quickly phoned Namjoon to pick. I was really upset that told the deepest secret of my friends to Jungkook, I really wanted to cry hard but I couldn't, " why did I do it" I cried inside my mind.

Namjoon picked me from the library, I got in as I stayed quiet regretting for what I did. Just then I got a phone call from Jin,

On the phone,

Jin: hello Y/N we are going to the karaoke today you coming
Me: hmmm o...ok I..I try
Jin: call me when Namjoon gave you permission
Me: ok byeee
End of call

This was like the tenth time their asking me to come for karaoke, " umm... Namjoon , Jin phoned me and asked to join the karaoke today,shall I" I asked, " your way too much staying out Y/N, dads gonna kill me if he gets to know" he said , " but please it's near, please Namjoon this is the tenth time their asking me to join" I begged him, he sighed looking at me, " ok ok, but just one hour, I'm picking you up at 7.30 clear" he said, as I nodded.

After having fun with them singing I was so tired that I relaxed on the couch inside, " you tired" jimin laughed, I nodded. " Y/N, we can't wait to perform on Monday and we hope you will love it" said Hesok, " of course she will love it" Jin added. I'm still regretting that I wanted Jungkook to win, I was silently thinking until a tear rolled down my eye, " is she crying" Yoongi asked, " what.... Y/N you ok" Jin raised my head.

" do.....you g...guys think I'm a good friend" I cried, " ohhh jeez what are you talking about, of course you are" said Jimin, " but what made you think something like this, right now" Hesok added, " come on she just want attention, that's it" said Taeyhung without no care. I wiped all my tears, " I gotta go now, I'll see you guys on Monday byeee" I waved my hand as I walked out.

Meanwhile friends,

" there's something wrong with her" said Yoongi, " Hmm...I saw it too" added Jimin.
They all looked at Taeyhung who was randomly scrolling on his phone, " it's because you keep fighting with her" yelled Jin, " what...is it for me, oh come on guys she's not a baby" said taeyhung. Jimin moved towards taeyhung and tapped his shoulder, " Monday will be the day you gonna tell her that you love her, ok" Jimin smiled, " yes please, this is enough we are here to help" added Hesok, " Anything but please don't hurt her" said Yoongi.