CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

As promised Namjoon sent me school today with thousands of warnings. I walked to my class, and saw them sitting and chatting as usual, Jungkook gasped when he saw me, I winked at him before my friends see me.

"Ohhh baby are you ok, Jimin said you were heart" Lisa and others came towards me, " Yep I'm fine" I smiled, " gosh we thought of visiting you today, really glad to see you at school" said Jennie pulling out some bangs from my hair. I was really happy to talk to them , staying home for one day without these crazy nuts felt like I was kept in prison.

I sat on my place while I explain them about what happened. I really wanted to tell this to Jungkook who was looking back to take my attention but my friends won't let.

School started after the bell, Lisa and Jisoo went back to their class. It was History from the beginning, " students as I said you yesterday I'm gonna give you all a test, hope you prepared" he smiled taking out a set of papers, I looked at those idiots who didn't even tell me about this yesterday.

" Whyy, didn't you tell me, I would have stayed home" I yelled, " Taehyung said us not to tell you" said Jimin, " what, why you wanna see me fail" I asked from Taehyung dragging his hair, " no, it's because he want you to come school cause he feel lonely without you" Jin laughed while I rolled my eyes.

I got my paper, I didn't knew anything as usual, I just kept writing random stuff not even related to the questions. Time passed I looked around and around to see others doing their History paper really well. I kicked Jungkooks chair from my leg, to make him look back but the kick was little loud that our teacher heard it.

" what's that, what's going on back there" he asked looking at us, I kept my eyes stuck on the paper like I didn't do anything, "it was me, I drag my chair little c...closer, sorry" said Jungkook. I smiled saying he's so sweet.

The time was over for the paper he walked around the class to collect the papers and sat on his chair to correct them. Everyone started stretching them self's after doing the paper, I had nothing to stretch in my body cause all I did was sitting comfortably knowing nothing.

" this paper was kinda easy isn't it Jimin" Lisa asked , " Yeahhh, dude I never expected this bold head to make such an easy paper"he laughed looking at our History teacher.
" how was the paper Y/N" Jin tapped me, I gave him a thumbs down, " are you serious, that's so easy" Hesok laughed, " I'm sorry, for not telling you" Taehyung added, I just smiled at him cause I can't go to the past again.

With in an hour he corrected the papers, " ok, I'm gonna give you the papers" He said as he got up from his chair, " top in class is, Jungkook" he smiled while everyone clapped except my friends, " the worst in class is a matter of privacy, isn't it Y/N" he added while everyone turned towards me. I got up smiling waving my hand and bowing in proud being the worst as I was a singer on stage seeing my fans, everyone stared laughing.

" second worst in class is Hesok" he said , I looked at him , " prffff you laughed at me saying it's easy right, and your the second worst" I laughed, " ahhhh no way I did my best, aish this bold head" he rolled his eyes while me and others laughed at him.

-

After school ended we walked down the hall way, I said Jungkook to stay on the ground and I'll meet him after my friends go home, while we walk towards the gate there was a dust bin, I threw my history paper on it, " what did you just do" said Yoongi as he saw it, "what she did" asked Hesok, " nothing, I just threw my history paper on the dust bin" I laughed, " what, whyy" Jin laughed, " dude how can I take a history paper with a big zero in front, Namjoon gonna kill me" I laughed, " hey that doesn't matter, are you coming to the karaoke today, me and Hesok thought of showing you the dance we practice for the competition" Jimin smiled, " not today maybe later" I said.

They all looked at me knowing that I was trying to do something secret, " you didn't come to the karaoke with us from weeks Y/N" Taehyung spoked , " ok I know, tomorrow for sure" I gave them a thumbs up. They agree as the walked out of the gate waving me good bye.