CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

I walked to my class, I saw Jin was covered from students. They were all in a busy talk, I wanted to know about it so I walked closer, " hi guys, what's wrong with Jin" I smiled hands on my hips, Jin was looking deep down on the table while others comforting him.

I tapped his shoulder, but just then he pushed his chair back and drag me from my collar which I never ever expected, everyone tried to drag him away but his eyes stuck on mine and his hands were stuck in my collar, " What..... are you doing, let me go" I yelled trying to push him, " Jin please stop this" said jimin trying to push me back,
"dude stop this she's a girl" said Hesok. " Why, did you do that huh....what's wrong with you" he shouted making me flinch, " what did I do" I cried having no idea of what he was telling.

Tears escaped from his left eye making me confused, " I thought your a good friend, but you choose a nerd over us" he yelled, " Just tell me WHAT HAPPENED" I  tried to push him from his shoulders, my neck was almost tight by his hands that made me hard to breath.

I tried to cough while pushing him away, " Jin stop, your hurting her" shouted Lisa,
" she can't breathe, stop" Taehyung tried to drag his hand, " dude stop stop" Felix shouted, " I don't care, you think what she did was right" Jin yelled, " y.....you 'cough' trying t....to kill me" I tried my best to talk, " IM KILLING YOU" he screamed, I lose my conscious as slowly closed my eyes falling done making everyone to shout my name.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!"

Ahhhhhhh, I started breathing fast, " oh my, that was the weirdest dream ever" I said to my self holding my bedsheet tight. Just then Namjoon rushed towards my room, " are you ok, I heard you screaming" he was confused , " was that you shouted my name" I asked, " yeahhh was it too loud, sorry about that, but your getting late come on" he laughed, as I sighed and followed him to the kitchen.