CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

As soon as we got home, I got down in anger and walked inside the dorm. Namjoon followed me, he sat on the couch and grab his phone from his pocket. He took a call to  dad which I never expected.

" Dad I found her, she was at school" said Namjoon, I never thought he would do something like this, I really wanted to punch his face but my heart started to beat fast when he gave me his phone. I shook my saying no but he forced me to take it.

"On the phone"

Me: h....hey dad.
Dad: Y/N what were you doing all this time huh.
Me: I was j....just planning the....
Dad: why do you lie, do you know how much we worried about you, did you know who much mom cried.
Me: dad please I was in school... Namjoon is the one who thought about stupid stuff.
Dad: don't tell anything to you brother, he's correct he should protect you.
Me: I was in school talking with a friend that's it, it's not wrong.
Dad: seriously we don't care Y/N, who is that friend you want to talk for hours even coming home, do you private stuff.
Me: dad he's a friend .
Dad: HE! A boy woww Y/N , good your too much.
Me: dad please don't misunderstand me he's a ....friend .
Dad: you going to leave that school, Namjoon can't take responsibility in you, your coming back London.
Me: No you can't do it.
Dad: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE IN ME, IM THE ONE WHO TAKE DECISIONS IN MY FAMILY AND YOU HAVE TO OBYE! NOW GIVE THE PHONE TO NAMJOON.

He raised his voice really loud in me,tears rolled down my eyes as I threw the phone towards Namjoon, " I never thought you will let dad blame me like this, you never l....loved me and always misunderstood me , and your not my brother mom and dad adopted you when you were left in a trash bag you freak" I cried loud yelling as I raised my middle finger at him and left to my room.

-

I sat on my bed crying taking out my phone to text my friends, there were so many missed calls and messages from them, I opened each an everyone all it says were , "were are you, are you heart, please tell us where are you" I just ignored them. As Jimin was the one I tell about everything so I took a phone call to him but he didn't answer. I text him but no reply. I had no one to tell my problem.

I saw Jungkook online, so I thought of telling him what happened. Without telling him directly what happened I just gave him clues that I'm sad.

Text to Jungkook,

Me: 😔😔😔
Jungkook: hii are you ok Y/N seems like your sad
Me:😢😢
Jungkook: tell me what happened
Me: can you listen to me🥺
Jungkook: of course tell me , what happened 😐
Me: Namjoon thought I was kidnapped
Jungkook: what😂what's that 😂
Me: don't laught😭it's serious, we were talking for like an hour so I was late to come out of school😔
Jungkook: ahhh that's what, but what made him think you were kidnapped 🙁
Me: I don't know he even told dad , now dads gonna take me back to London I have to leave school😭he thinks I'm staying to much with boys
Jungkook: Noo please don't leave me, I can't stay in school without you😭
Me: whaaat😳
Jungkook: no I mean it's just a simple thing you talked with me for an hour doesn't mean I kidnapped you
Me: I know, my friends don't even talk with me and I even blame Namjoon, my heart hurts for those words I said him😢😢
Jungkook: it's ok he won't care about those he loves you🙂
Me: thanks , I text you later I'm tired byee😢
Jungkook: ok bye goodnight ♥️🥺
Me: ahh don't send me hearts ok..😐
Jungkook: sorry♥️♥️♥️♥️
Me: 😳♥️❌
Jungkook: typing....

I threw my phone over my bed and laid down keeping my head on the pillow, " I shouldn't have talk to him like that" I said to my self looking at my wall. I got up to have a bath and change my clothes.

After getting fresh I came back to my bed as I closed my eyes, but I heard my door opening and I knew it was him. I kept my eyes close as I pretend to sleep, I heard his foot steps coming closer, I slightly open my eyes he bend down in front of my face.
He tapped my shoulder and rubbed my hair smiling, " I don't care for what you say, but your still my little princess" saying so kissed my cheek, I couldn't bare my tears as I released them.

A tear rolled down from the corner on my eye and in to the pillow, he gently wiped them , " I love you" he said as he got up and left from my room.

-

I got up so bored in the morning and I was late too, I couldn't sleep last night due to horrible nightmares, I quickly got ready. I bend down to put on my shoes and saw Jungkooks sign on my bandage, I took it off and hid in under my pillow before Namjoon sees it. After wrapping a new one I ran down stairs. " hi Y/N" Namjoon smiled while preparing breakfast, I ignored him " I'm going school by bus, I'll be late to come home today cause I'm going to the karaoke and not getting kidnapped" I said

He ran towards me as he drag me from my arm , " I'll drop you" he said, " no thanks, let go of my hand I'm getting late" I left the dorm to catch a bus.