CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

After the end of school,
I rushed towards my locker taking no once's attention, I grab my bag from the locker.
From the corner on my eye I saw them coming hands on the pockets , I quickly started to move, " hey, wait" Jin shouted so I had to. I turned back to face them, Jin kept his hands on my shoulder making me flinch.

"He told us , everything" Jimin spoke, I kept my eyes on the ground, " dude, we can see you getting so damn close to him little by little" Jin added, " no it's not like that, he's our classmate so I talk with him" I said , " Y/N having new friends will break our old friendship" Said Yoongi, " that's true, it's ok you helped him but stay away from him, we can't lose a precious friend like you" added Hesok.

I nodded my head agreeing with what they said, " I won't, but Jungkook is also my friend that's it" I took of Jins hands as I started to move out of school.

-

As soon as I got home, I rushed upstairs to my room to have a change while Namjoon prepare dinner. I really wanted to ask about somethings from Namjoon but I waited for the right time.

I forgot about everything and text Jungkook asking about his wound.

On the phone,

Me: hi Jungkook 😊
Jungkook: hi Y/N 👋
Me: how you feeling, I mean your wound is it ok now🤭
Jungkook: Yep kinda ok😇thanks to you
Me: make sure you keep my plaster as a memory of a good friend😅
Jungkook: Y/N actually it's not with me right now I'm so sorry😔
Me: But what happened to it, I thought u have it with you
Jungkook: Hmm I had it🙁but Taehyung took it away
Me: wait what 😳 but whyy😡
Jungkook:please promise that you won't ask him about it
Me:ok alright I promise you, now tell
Jungkook: he said that I cant have any properties of his Girlfriend😶
Me: Hey hey wait what😨girlfriend, what dose he meant by telling I'm his girlfriend is he dumb 😳😡
Jungkook: I don't know about it but please don't ask anything about it at school, I beg you.
Me: ok alright 😐I'm really disappointed about Taehyung
Jungkook: forget it Y/N🥺
Me : yeah right, I'll text you later byee good night🙂
Jungkook: byeee Y/N 🤭♥️
Me: 😳♥️❌ got it
Jungkook: typing....

End of chat.

After I kept my phone on the table I thought about what Jungkook said, " how can Taehyung say that I'm his girlfriend, ewwww" I said to my. I had no one to tell this expect Namjoon. I thought of going to his room and talk about this without telling about it.

I pied in to his room where he was sitting down quietly and treating his plants, cause he's actually a nature lover and he had many plants in side his room that made me feel like I'm in a tropical forest.

I knocked on his room door, " Oh Y/N, come I wanna show you something" he smiled.
With the big smile I walked inside his tropical forest, I sat next to him looking at his handsome face, " see, the first flower had bloom" he showed me a pretty red flower that he planted recently, " wow, it's beyond beautiful" I said as I touched the soft velvet petals.

" be careful Y/N, the petals could fall" he said, I gave him the plant back as I was ready to tell him about the matter. " Ahhh.....Namjoon, how do we know that a b...boy is in love with a g...girl" I asked nervously, he turned towards me, " why do you ask something weird like that" he asked from me, I had nothing to tell him instead of smiling in shy, " no I'm just asking, t....to get an I...idea" I spoke. " No no, there's nothing to get an idea about those stuff, your still too young for it, now come let's have dinner I'm hungry" He said as he got and walked out of his room.