CHAPTER SIX.

We entered the principals office and we saw him siting on his chair waiting for us.
"Come in your mostly welcome" he glared, then stood up from his chair talking the cane that's hung next his book shelf.

I started to flinch when he came near " Y/N tell me what happened" he asked but I couldn't talk because I was really afraid of his cane, " will you tell me OR NOT !!!" he shouted making all of us gasped. " I....I  just asked h....him to j...join our group" I cracked my voice " Hmm then why did you all beat him" he yelled " we didn't beat....." Jimin was cut of by principle " YOU SHUT UP!!".

" He tried to beat us" lied Taehyung, then our principal laughed at us " you think I'm that dumb to trust you" he said. " Enough Y/N show me your hand" he yelled at me, I didn't even do anything but he wants me to give my hand. I slowly showed my hand to ,he then raised his cane and hit me with it to pop blood out of my hand, " I TOLD YOU NOT TO BULLY HIM, YOU ASKED HIM TO JOIN YOUR STUPID GROUP SO THAT YOU ALL CAN BULLY HIM TOGETHER, ISN'T IT HUH" he shouted.

I couldn't bare my tears for the words he was telling and from the corner of my eye I saw Taehyung crying silently but it was all because of him. " I don't want to happen this again NOW GET OUT" he pointed at the door.

We all headed back to our class, our teacher has already started the lesson,when she saw us at the door everyone looked at us and she spoke, " I knew it, how many times I said you not to bully Jungkook, I hate having you students in my class, now go sit" she's said in disappointment.

I wipped my tears as I sat down and took out my books, no one even talked with me I just got hit for something that I didn't even thought of doing. Jungkook who was in front of me turned and looked at me, he smiled in sad and me too.

-

The next period was free for so we got a chance to relax. I looked and hand which was dripping blood " shit" I said as I wiped my hand from my skirt. " Y/N wait let me help" said Jimin as he took my hand to see it, he then asked for a napkin from Hesok who is at the back seat and some water from Jin. He gently applied water and on my wound " oww, it's b...burning" I cried, "just a second Y/N" said Yoongi as he tap my shoulder.

He then wrapped the napkin around my hand to cover the wound, " all done, awww don't cry little angle" jimin laughed as he wiped my tears. " thanks" I smiled. All this time Taehyung was calm and quite cause he regret about it because of him I got hit. I turned towards him, but before anything Jungkook again turned back, " is everything o...ok Y/N" he asked, I nodded but then Taehyung pushed his chair from his leg to make Jungkook fall, everyone saw it and they laughed.

I glared at Taehyung and slapped back of his head hard enough to vibrate his brain " are you serious Y/N , why does it hurt you when I hurt him" he pointed at Jungkook who is now slowly getting up, " here, you two stop this,everyone is watching" said Jin trying to clam down Taehyung, " it  hurt because he's my friend" I added , " friend, or is it because you have a crush on him, is it! Not friend maybe your dream boy friend" he smirked and yelled at me.

I covered my mouth from my hand when everyone in the class gasped as he said those words, I really had a crush on Jungkook and  I never said it to anyone but how did Taehyung knew about it, " Enough is enough you two shits, please stop" said hesok. "No, your wrong, how can you think about me like this, I thought your a good friend but it seems no" I cried, " Y/N he didn't mean to say it" said Jimin, " no I mean to say it , EVERYONE SHE HAS A CRUSH ON JUNGKOOK" he shouted saying it to the whole class, " ahhhh come on man stop,"said Jin.

Jungkook was so confused looking at me knowing nothing, " I hate you" I said as I did something wrong, I actually spit on Taehyung making everyone gasped, " just move aside" I pushed jimin to get out of the table. With in seconds I ran out of my class, and my friend's Jennie and Rose followed me.