CHAPTER THRTEEN.

I gasped, the chocolate fountain was almost on the floor right now, Jin dragged Jungkook from his collar, " look what you did,you ruin my party" he yelled, " Jin please stop, this" said Taehyung, " nerd you get out of here" added Jimin.

I rushed towards them pushing everyone, " Jin take your hands off" I tried to push him from his T shirt but instead he did, he pushed me to the chocolate on the floor and now I'm no more a princess but a nasty looking chocolate witch. Everyone gasped, Yoongi and Hesok gave their hands to help get up, but I didn't lose hopes.

" Stop this at once" I screamed. Jin looked at me still holding Jungkooks collar, " this is enough, he didn't do it on...." I was cut of when Jungkook pushed everyone and moved out, " Jungkook wa..., ahhhh I'll get you in school" I yelled at Jin as I followed Jungkook.

He was outside almost near the gate calling someone on the phone, " jk wait, please" I shouted as I tried to run with my heels, " ahhhh shit shit, Jungkook wait , get of you" I yelled on my sandals as I removed them and threw it away to run towards Jungkook. " Y/N this is all because of you, see what happened" he was almost about to cry, " I know but....." he cut of me, " my mom didn't like when I come here, now she's gonna blame me for this, please stay away from me Y/N, I really don't like your friends" he said me as he walked out of the gate.

I looked at him running on the street with my eyes full on tears, I didn't wait a minute as I rushed inside. Everyone was trying to clam down Jin, " look what you did huh" I shouted making everyone to look at me, " Y/N it's not his fault" said Giselle on of our classmate, I started at Jin not listening to anyone. " come let's go out and talk" said Taehyung as he hold my hand but I pushed him off. " I'll see you at school tomorrow" I glared at Jin , " everyone go back to your houses, the damn party is over" I shouted as I took my phone out to call Namjoon.

Just in minutes he arrived, " please listen Y/N" said Jimin, " Jungkook is the culprit for everything" added Yoongi , they said as I was about to leave , " Please I don't want to listen" I yelled talking my sandals from the ground and walked to the car.

As I got in Namjoon laughed, " ohhh my, you went as a princess and coming as I beast" , " can you just drive" I yelled.

-

We finally came home, my dress was almost full of chocolate, my hair is messy, heels on my hands. Looking at me continuously he laughed, " can you please sto....stop this nonsense" I shout as I started crying throwing my heels away. He stopped his laugh and knew that it was something serious, " tell me what happened" he asked , " there was a fight, Jungkook mistakenly dropped the chocolate fountain and Jin tried to beat him, I dragged Jin but he pushed me on the floor that was full of chocolate" I cried " now Jungkook said me to stay away from him, look at me, I'm ugly" I added.

Namjoon gave me a warm loving hug, " it's ok Y/N he will talk with you, and you are still beautiful for me" he said while I cry on his chest.

-

I was feeling really tried that I went to my room and took a cool bath. After getting into my cozy clothes I jumped on to my bed, " Y/N you want some ramen" Namjoon asked me from down stairs , " no thanks you eat" I said . It was almost 11.30 pm.

I hand some homework to do but I just forget about it, I turned on my lamp and looked outside of the window where I could see a beautiful view of Korea city. My eyes were tired that made me close them.

I flinched and woke up when I heard my phone ringing. It was 12pm, I answered my phone, it was Taehyung, " yeah, tell what's wrong" I said in my sleepy tone, " Y/N everything is over, Jins parents caught him having party, we are still here with Jin" said Taehyung in the phone, " ohh really, that's good really good I'll hang up now, see u tomorrow at school I'm today at school byeeee" I was almost talking while sleeping.