CHAPTER THREE.

Finally it was interval, everyone in the class walked to the canteen, "guys, I'll meet you at the canteen I wanna go to the bathroom" I said "okie" said Jimin and they walked towards the canteen. I slowly entered to our class. I felt really sorry when I saw Jungkook sitting quietly alone  and staring at his tiny lunchbox, that's  when I realized he was bullied at his old school so he bring food to eat without going to the canteen where there are a lot of students.

I slowly walked towards him "hi, I'm Y/N" I said but he ignored me and started mixing his food from the chopsticks. I sighed and sat on the chair next to him " hey I'm Y/N, it's nice to meet you" I said as I gave my hand for him to have a handshake. He then looked at me, I stared at his sparkling eyes for a moment "h..hi it's n..nice to meet y..you too" he cracked his voice, "oh...um...huh! You can ask me anything ok" I said as I smiled he then nodded. "Woww,oh my gosh is that kimchi fried rice, whaat can I try" I asked from him, but he kept staring at me so I drag his chopsticks and tased his rice.

"Mmmm delicious, did your mom made it" I asked him as I return him the lunchbox and the sticks, he again nodded. I got up saying "tell your mom that I said I loved it" i then started to walking backwards turning my face towards him, " make sure if you bring it again you....." I was cut off when my back hit on a table corner and made me fall. I quickly got up but Jungkook was still looking at me confused " I'm good, I'm good hehe gotta go byeee" I said as I got out of the class.

The interval was over and now it was the time for our freaking maths exam. "Guys I'm gonna get ten marks this time also" said Yoongi, "don't worry dude I'll help you all" said Jimin cause he's the only one who is good at maths, "there's no way we could copy with our maths teacher" said Taehyung, "true, remember he beats all of us except Y/N cause she's  a girl" Hesok added, " I hope I get above 60, that's what Namjoon wants" I said as I sighed, "we can do it Y/N" Jin added as he tap my shoulder smiling.

"Silence" entered our maths teacher, we turned front to face him, "so as I told you we are having our exam today," he said smiling at us but we looked at him bored. He then started to distribute the papers, "g..guys what the hell is this" said Taehyung, "did we even learn these questions in class" said Hesok, "I'm gonna suiside today" said Yoongi as he kept his head on the table. I stared at the paper the only thing I knew on the paper was my name and the date, that's it nothing else.

"Wow thank goodness this is easy than I thought" Jimin signed we all looked at him in confused "what,it's really easy" he said " no way bro" added Jin. We started doing the paper, I didn't knew anything to write, even a lie I just wrote some random numbers. For my surprise I saw Jungkook who's in-front of me was doing his paper really fast, I just piped from back to see he's almost at the last question.

-

Time passed after 2 hour,

" Students the time is over please handover your papers, Giselle please collect the papers"  he ordered the student. I haven't done anything just numbers I sighed knowing that I won't be able to score even above 5. She collected our papers and handed them to the teacher and he started marking them . " Y/N are you ok 2 dude" Jimin asked, " nope not at all how am I supposed to go home" I looked at him unhappily, " hey I even didn't do my paper, it's ok Y/N" said Taehyung holding my hand, " my mom would kick me out of home, but I'll be happy for now, you too girl" said Yoongi, " did you guys even know where was I when he thought us those stupid questions" laughed Hesok cause every thing seems funny for him, "you can do better next time,all of us except Jimin" Jin tapped my shoulder.

"You guys are so sweet thanks" I said. After like minutes the time arrives for him to give our papers, " so we have a new winner today, the student who took 100 out of 100 is Jungkook" he said "WHAT!!!!" everyone gasped, I couldn't even believe he's a genius but still act like a nerd. He then said the second place it was as usual Jennie one of my friends, third is Jimin.

"I'm gonna tell these marks with the name of the students who got very low marks, to make them teach a lesson too" said our maths teacher, it was only 5 of us didn't get our papers i we know it was us. "Lee know, got 29 marks, Yoongi 24 Taehyung 22 , Jin 20, Hesok 18,  Y/N only 10 marks" he sighed in anger. " Wait what 24 ohh woww at least I got 20s this time yesss" Yoongi said, " it's ok Y/N" said Jin and Taehyung.