CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I didn't get any answer from Namjoon yesterday, so I thought of dealing with this along.
After I came school, I walked to class. Where I saw five of them talking about something and Jungkook studying.

"Dude, hurry up come here, we have a great news" said Hesok as he saw me near the door. I moved towards them glaring at Taehyung, " Y/N this is the song me and Hesok performing" said jimin as he gave me the ear pods to listen. It was kinda a slow classic music but good for a dance, " Hmmm, it's good I like it, and are you two ready" I smiled as I removed the ear pods, " yep kinda" Heok laughed, " you guys have to win this for sure" Taehyung smirked looking and Jungkook, " they will dude, they are always first" Jin said the last sentence little loud so that Jungkook could hear.

" ok that's enough, I want to deal about something" I spoke, " like what, I hope not putting a nerd to our group" Jimin laughed " here I said enough, this is important" I glared at Taehyung again, " why were you always glaring at him" Yoongi asked. I ignored him , " after school I want 5 of you idiots at the play ground" , " ok ,but why" Said Hesok, " I'll tell about it After school, and if anyone didn't attend I'm gonna.... no I'm not telling it" I rolled my eyes, " ok miss pure white , jeez she's cute" said Jin smiling .

After school I was walking down the hallway when some one tapped my shoulder,it was Jungkook, " Y/N , I heard what your friends said, But please make sure you won't tell anything about yesterday chat" he said in nervous, " No never, trust me" I smiled,
"Ohh and did you practice for the dance competition it's on Friday" I added, " yep still working on some steps" he smiled. " you have to perform well ok, i know you can, and I can't wait to see you dance" I smiled.

Jungkook walked out of school with me, I went to the ground to see if anyone is there. I only saw, the back benches Jin, Hesok and Yoongi. " where were you" Yoongi asked , " sorry I was late, by the way where are those two stupid nuts" I yelled , " calm down dude, they went to the canteen" Jin laughed. We waited like 20 minutes for them to come.

" ok I can't wait anymore, are they cooking" I got up but just then we saw they we're coming holding food and drinks on there hands and laughing, " Oh gosh your here, sorry we were late" Jimin smiled, " Y/N I brought your favorite bubble tea" Taehyung smiled giving me the drink. " thanks, now will you please sit down and listen"

I then started at their faces and started to talk, " please now each an everyone tell me how do you guys see me" , " well we see you as a dumb little girl" laugh Hesok and others, " Ahhhh noooo I mean from friendship" I yelled . They started thinking, " well I can see you as a very helpful friend" said Jin as he took a bite of churros, "good, Jimin you" I asked, " a pretty friend" I nodded my head, " for me , your totally the best friend of all" Smiled Hesok as I smiled back, " you are a good friend" said Yoongi.

Everyone told that I'm a good helpful friend and expected the same from Taehyung,
"Now you tell me" I glared at him while I drank the bubble tea, " your a..... a special friend" he then looked at Jimin who was next to me, as turned towards Jimin I saw He gave a thumbs up to Tae"

I slapped his hand and turned his head away, " you look that side, not here" I yelled,
" ok , can you take your hands off  from my handsome face" Jimin laughed, " No, stay like this" I said , " you tell me how do you see me" I asked from Taehyung. " I told you ,a special friend" said Taehyung, " what do you mean by god damn SPECIAL" I yelled as I squeeze Jimins ears, " owww, stop it dude my ears, are you gonna take them out" Jimin laughed, " I mean your a special for me" said Taehyung.

I couldn't bare his word "special" , I left jimin as I walked towards Taehyung, " listen, I'm your friend that's it" I yelled at his face, " Here you two, stop fighting, Y/N step back he said your a special friend for him, maybe that says your his best best friend" said Jin, " e...exactly Jin , y...your right" said Taehyung nervously.

" ok I hope, your special word doesn't change into something else" I yelled, " if you guys a supporting this shit, I'll get you" I added as I grab my bag and my tea and left the school to go home.

Meanwhile your friends,
" Taehyung dose she know about it" asked Jin, " I don't know" he said looking at everyone. " you could have tell her that you loved her for 2 years, she would expect it" said Hesok, " she would never be my girlfriend, see what she said and I tried my best to show her about my love towards her, but she always accepted that love as a friend, just a friend" Taehyung was almost upset, " don't you think she really has a crush on Jungkook" said Jmin , " yeah I hope so too, she was changed from the day that nerd came to our class" said Hesok.

" dude I don't know any of these matters, she's an innocent girl, she really love us as friends so I don't like if you guys gonna break her heart" Yoongi spoke. They all sighed and nodded agreeing with him.