CHAPTER FOUR.

The school was over I was really upset to face Namjoon, but I had nothing to do. "Y/N you coming for karaoke today" Jimin asked, "hmm no you guys have fun" I said, "but without you we can't have fun" added Hesok, "but I have some work to do with Namjoon, byee guys" I said as I walked down the hallway.

BTS POV,

"Seems like she's sad about her marks" said Jin "poor girl,I hope his brother won't beat her" added Yoongi, " let's go home guys we can't fun when our best friend is sad" said Taehyung. And everyone agreed with him.
End of POV.

I was waiting near the gate when I saw Jungkook walking fast to street " hey hey wait" I ran and tapped his shoulder, he flinched and was almost confused. "I'm really happy about your marks Jungkook" I tapped his shoulder, "t..thanks Y/N, I'm happy about your marks too" he then ran. I paused for a moment and thought about what he said " m...my marks, whaaaat" I laughed.

Namjoon finally arrived I got in without a backpack but only a paper, " where is your backpack" he asked " I...I left it at home in the morning" I said, he just laughed but didn't tell a single word. The drive was fast because it's getting dark to rain and it seems like Namjoon had forgot about my exam and I didn't even remembered him about it.

We came home and it started to rain, I quickly ran inside to my room but then " hey what about your marks" he finally asked, I flinched as I paused for a moment. He locked the main door and raked rain water from his hair. I was frozen when he asked my paper. He sat of the couch as I gave him my 10 marks paper. He looked deep into it when tears rolled down my eyes. He sighed and looked at me putting the paper away.

I looked deep down when tears rolling down, he gently grab from my hand make me gasped, and made me sit next to him. He raked my hair, without even word he hugged me that I never expected, I started to shout and cry out loud " I...I'm s....sorry I couldn't do it a...and I can't do it I  hate maths" I cried, " it's ok princess, I'll help you with it".

-

Next day at school,

I was actually on time to school even before my friends, I sat on my table and drank water to get fresh, " stop it dumbo," said Jin and I heard them coming. I looked at the door waiting for them to enter " wait what you ,but how" said Yoongi, " I came school early today" I added as I raised my one eyebrow.

" Y/N , did Namjoon beat you up", "did he slap you,or kept you out all night in the rain" asked Hesok and Taehyung. I smiled "nooooo he hugged me and said that he's gonna help me" "what!! That was unexpected" Jimin laughed. While I was chatting with them I saw Jungkook walking passed by the door without entering.

"Hey I'll go the bathroom, just give me a minute" I said as I stood up, " what did you have for breakfast, mac n cheese" they laughed at me ," shut up, I ate dog poo" I said as I walked out. Jungkook was standing near his locker when he saw me he turned back and opened his locker to pretend taking some books out, " hii, aren't you coming inside" I smiled, " no it's ok your friends are there" he replied, " so what's wrong with them" I asked, "I....I'm afraid Y/N" he replied looking down, " there really good ok, come I'll......"  I was cut of when one of my friend from next class called out my name.

" hey Lisa what's up" I waved my hand on her, she ran towards me with a bundle of papers on her hand. " I'm pasting these posters around the school, here's one for you" said Lisa as she gave me the poster.

"Who is this new guy" she looked at Jungkook, " he's our new classmate Jungkook" I replied, " nice to meet you jk, I'll see you guys around byeee, ohh here's one for you" she said as she gave a poster to Jungkook and then ran. " wait JK, wowww that's a stunning nickname for you" I said as I hit his shoulder then smiled. I looked at the poster to read it, "this should be given to Jimi and Hesok" I said as turned back to walk, " Y/N wait , is this a dance competition" Jungkook asked, " hmm yep every year we have one" I replied, " can I also join this"  he smiled