CHAPTER TWO.

"Y/N why were you late" Jin spoke, "we thought you will be absent" added Yoongi, I sighed and sat in between my two besties Jimin and Taehyung. "I was late to wake up, I even left my backpack at home" I said, just then they started to laugh at me. Jimin can't laugh without hitting someone, "dude how did you came school" he laughed and slapped my back, "I came school by car" I added as I pushed Jimin that made him fell down from his chair.

"What's going on back there" shouted Mrs.Dora, Jimin quickly got up and sat on his chair, we were still laughing, "what were you all doing" she shouted once again. Everyone started to stare at us. "Nothing Dorkaaa" Hesok said silently from behind, "prffffff" I laughed covering my mouth. "Enough is enough, Y/N stand up" she yelled at me. I stood up looking down bearing my laugh and for my luck our principal knocked on the door.

"You escaped this time,but not again" she glared at me, "jeez that was close" I added as I sat on my chair. Our principal entered to our class with a boy, we didn't  knew who was he but he was cute looking. "Who is that nerd" asked Taehyung, "shhhh shut up bro" I pinched him.

Principal cleared his throat "students this is your new classmate,make sure you all help him and not bullying, I said these words for those back benches" he said while looking at us from top of him glasses. It wasn't a new thing because we are quite famous at school also we are daily transporters to his office. "You teacher will explain more" saying so he smiled and left the class.

I kept my eyes stick on that boy, "students this is Jeon Jungkook, he's new here because he changed his previous school also...." Mrs Dora was cut of by Jimin, "excuse me,dude what made you come to our school" he asked, just then everyone laughed at him but not me. "Will you please SHUT UP AND STOP LAUGHING" she yelled at us.

There was an awkward silence in the class " Jungkook I'm really sorry about it, just don't talk a word with those nasty students back there" she said while pointing her finger at us. He didn't have a place to sit but the row in front of us was empty so I called him, "Jungkook come sit here," "stop it Y/N" Taehyung drag my hand but I ignored him.

Jeon Jungkook