Prologue

A/N: Hello, my lovely readers!!! Welcome to my story :D If you're here from my other account, welcome back. And if you're new, I welcome you with warm hugs. This story was originally posted on my first account, but ever since I made this account, I've been more active here and rarely on the first one. So, I moved this story here, where I will update more frequently on the story. Thank you for reading my story, and I love you all<3<3<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Captured 

5 years and 3 months ago  

It has just been a month since I moved to the town of crime. Gotham. I had also been leaving a trail of decapitated bodies after me. Why, you might ask. Well, I'm bored. I am a Mikaelson and we get bored very easily. Especially me and my twin brother, Niklaus. Both of us are psychos. But I'm the worse twin, the one more psycho than the other. There's still hope for my brother, Klaus, but not for me. I'm far too deep in the hole of darkness.

Anyway, right now I am draining another body of its blood. It was a male that I had found at a bar in Gotham. I flirted with him and brought him into the alley we were currently in. He thought I was gonna let him fuck me but I had other plans. And my plan was to kill him. So right now I was draining him off his blood. I drained him til his head fell off. I smirked to myself when I dropped his body with a sigh. Dinner completed. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around slowly and there, in the shadows, stood the bat of Gotham. 'God, I really miss the time when there was no superheroes.' I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as the bat stepped out of the shadows. "What is it you want, Bruce?" I asked him, my British accent thick against my words. "Who's Bruce?" I scoffed, smiled and I walked closer to him. "Don't play dumb with me, Mr. Wayne. I know exactly who you are."

He stepped closer and so did I. "Than you know what I do to people like you." "There are no people like me, Mr. Wayne. I'm the only one of my kind. And I can't even create more of me." "What even are you?" I smirked and tilted my head to the left. "Take a guess, won't you?" He looked to be in deep thought, but I knew he wasn't. He was stalling. Suddenly he took out a pair of handcuffs and I didn't feel as fighting right now so I stretched my arms out waiting for him to cuff me. He looked at me confused to why I was surrendering to him, but he still put the cuffs on me anyway. 'At least, wherever I'm going, I'm going to be safe. Safe from my father, Mikael, who is still hunting me and my siblings down.' We walked to his Batmobile and he opened the door for me and I calmly got in. Bruce got in his seat after he closed my door snd started driving to wherever I was going.

10 minutes later

The ride was short and we soon pulled up to where I was going and we both got out of the car. I looked at the building in front of me and it looked very sketchy. The building would have been white if it was new, but it's not. Now it's beige and old looking. "Come on." Wayne said to me as he grabbed my arm. I tugged on my arm as soon as he grabbed it, wanting to walk on my own, but his grip got tighter. I rolled my eyes and we went through the door of the building. We then got into an elevator and Bruce pressed the elevator button for the top floor. A minute later we got to the top floor and walked out of the elevator. "So, Bruce. Where are we?" "Wait and see." I scoffed and we got to a door. Bruce pressed in the code for the door to open and once he did the door slid open. We walked in and I could clearly tell that it was a base. There was a wall with big screens and a lot of people going around and sitting behind computer screens. "Waller! I got her!" Wayne yelled out and a dark skinned woman walked up to us. She looked between me and the bat before speaking.

"You got her? How was the fight?" "She didn't fight

"You got her? How was the fight?" "She didn't fight. She surrendered." Waller looked at me with a shocked expression. "Why?" "Because I know that you think I'm dangerous, so I know that I'm going somewhere secure and off the grid. And because of that I know that I'll be safe." By this time Bruce had let go of my arm and they were both standing in front of me, looking at me really confused. "Safe from what?" Bruce asked. "More like safe from who?" Waller butted in. I smirked and nodded at Waller. "You're smart. I like that. And to answer you question, safe from my father. He has been hunting me and my siblings down for years. At least the place I'll be going to will keep me away from him. I don't fear a lot, actually, anything. But I have feared him my whole life and so has my siblings." I answered her with my accent dripping from my voice.

"Get her out of here. Throw her in the hole." She said to her men. They said a quick 'Yes, ma'am' and dragged me away.

A/N: This is the prologue for the story and just some background to it. Hope you guys like it and please comment what you think and vote if you like it.  

A/N 2: Thank you for reading. I did change a few things here, but it's not that noticeable so it's not that different. But thank you for reading and vote if you want. Leave a comment too, if you'd want. I would love to hear your opinions on the story. Love you <3<3