Chapter I

Doing Something About It 

5 months later

5 months later, after my meeting with Batman, I was hold up in Belle Reve. A black-site prison that's off the grid and hidden from the world. No one knows of its location, but people have heard stories. Terrible, terrible stories. This is why I'm safe and away from my father. 

I was trying to get some sleep but my thoughts were driving me crazy. I sat up quickly and looked down at my hands. They were getting grey after 5 months without blood. "I really need a drink. A real one." I whispered to myself. My abilities as a vampire, werewolf and siphoner wasn't as good as they would have been if I had been drinking blood. But, I still managed to hear the guards coming my way right the second. "And here it is." I smirked maniacally for myself and then the guards came into the room. My cell was a big cage with another cage around for maximum security, and the only thing in it was my bed, which I was sitting on, and a couple of books. 

There was a buzzing sound and I looked up to see them getting closer

There was a buzzing sound and I looked up to see them getting closer. "Get up, Lyds!" I got up slowly and walked towards one of them. Not the main guard, but the new face. I looked him up and down and licked my lips. "You look like crap, Lydia." I scoffed and smirked before focusing on the new guy's neck vain pulsating. "Here's your food." Griggs said to me as he put down a plate with a cookie on. A single cookie. "No, here is my food." I quickly grabbed him by the neck and brought him closer to the cell. I quickly put my teeth deep into his neck and started draining him. The other guards were yelling but I was too hungry to stop. Too hungry to care. The color came back to my skin and so did my strength and other abilities. Suddenly the guard's head fell to the ground, causing all the other guards to back up in shock and fear. I dropped the body and backed up into the middle of my cage with a psychotic smile, with blood dripping down my chin. 

The guards came into my cage and took out their batons. They got ready to hit me, punch me and other things that would cause me pain with their batons. One of the men charged to me but I grabbed him and turned him around so that he was facing the other guards. I grabbed his gun and held it to his temple, making everyone back up by a step. I smirked at them, especially at Griggs. "I have been longing for a real snack for 5 months. And now, I have it." I quickly dug my teeth into the guards neck and drank him dry until his head fell off. When the head hit the ground, I dropped the body. "What the fuck are you?!" Griggs yelled out. "Your absolute worst nightmare." I said back to Griggs with a smirk. They all quickly backed out and closed my cage. I was still standing there with blood dripping and a dead body with no head. I vamp sped to the cage and banged on it, causing the guards to back up again. I chuckled and backed away, blood dropping down my hand.

 I chuckled and backed away, blood dropping down my hand

The guards left the room, afraid of what I am. 

4 years and 8 months later 

It's been a long time since the little "incident" in my cell. And every time they come now, they stay away from me and not too close to the cell. But they do know that I am a vampire now, so they bring me a blood bag every time now instead of real food. But right now I'm sitting in my cell on my bed, as I've been doing for the last 4 years and 8 months. Suddenly the door opened and in came a woman with a red jacket, black jeans and a white top. I stood up and looked at her confused. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Amanda Waller?" I asked her as she came closer to my cell, with my British accent thick against my tongue. "I need you to do something for me." I tried to hold my smile but couldn't. My smile turned into laughter, and she looked at me confused. "I knew you would eventually need me for something." She walked closer with a very serious look on her face. "I have a deal for you. A deal you won't be able to resist." We both smirked at each other. "Well, let's hear it."

1 week later

It's had been a week since Waller and I talked and I had gladly excepted the deal. Guess what I was doing right now. That's right, I'm sitting in my cell, on my bed, as I have been doing for 5 years. Suddenly a bunch of guards came into the room and into my cell, even Griggs. "Come on, Mikaelson. Let's do this without you killing anyone." Griggs said as he opened my cell. "All right, Griggs. If it makes you feel safer I will even let you put cuffs on me." I held my arms out and waited for him to put cuffs around my wrists. And he did after a second of being confused. We all started walking and they wanted to put me in a chair so that they could wheel me to wherever I was going. "If you really think that I'm going to be sitting in that chair so you could wheel me around, you are so wrong." "Get in the chair, Lydia." Griggs said right after. I walked up to him and stood right in front of him looking into his eyes. "If you tell me what to do one more time, I will find out where you live, go there and slaughter your family and every guard in here in front of you and then I will kill you slowly." I saw the fear spread in his eyes. "All righty, no chair for you! Let's go!"

I smirked and we continued to walk. We were walking for a few minutes when we got to the location. I saw Harley Quinn and Deadshot sitting in one of those chairs with something around their head. I smirked and walked up to them. "Well, isn't this nice? Harley Quinn and Floyd Lawton, obeying the guards. Just because you're to weak to do anything about it." "Where's your chair and who are you?" Harley asked me and I smiled and showed my cuffs. "I didn't get a chair because I did something about it. And I am Lydia Mikaelson." "Lydia Mikaelson, huh? Why don't you come here so I can kick your ass." Lawton said as he was trying to get out of his chair. I chuckled maniacally and smirked. "I would really like to see you try, Lawton." "Lydia, let's go!" Griggs yelled after me and I walked over to him.