Chapter XIII

No Powers 

The witch did a complete outfit change and started teleporting around, attacking us

The witch did a complete outfit change and started teleporting around, attacking us. But for some reason, she attacked everyone but me. Maybe she is really afraid of me. That's the whole reason Waller wanted me on the team, isn't it? Well, no time to think about that right now. I watched as Katana "sliced" her. But we all know that she didn't get hurt. The witch teleported away and none of us saw her. "While we're fighting, that thing is laying waste to the whole damn world." Rick said to the team. "Where the bloody hell is she?" I yelled out as I looked around to try and find the witch. "I don't know." Harley answered. All of us were looking around trying to find her and not letting her get the upper hand on us. Suddenly she appeared with two machetes before she went to attack again. She went after Floyd first, making him hold up his arm, that was protected, so that she couldn't hurt him. I then saw she had cornered Harley, which made me pissed. I clenched my jaw and sped over to her. I grabbed her by the hair, making her groan in pain. I leaned to her ear with a smirk. "I heard you were afraid of me." I said with an arrogant tone. 

I then threw her behind me and turned around. I stood up and we started to walk in circles. She tossed me one of her blades and I caught it in the air. "No teleporting and no powers." I challenged her. "As you wish." She said back, her voice echoing. She then ran at me as I stood still. When she reached me, I simply stepped to the left, letting her go past me. I turned around and blocked her next hit. While I had one hand behind my back, she was using both hands. Even though she is older than me, it looks like I have more experience in hand-to-hand combat without using powers. We were sparring for a few minutes, until I managed to push her to the ground and held the blade I had against her throat. Suddenly she teleported away and disappeared for a second. Pussy. I sighed and rolled my eyes. That's when I felt a blade go through my stomach. I looked down and saw the blade get pulled back out. I groaned and fell on my knees. "Lydia!" I heard Rick yell out with lots of worry in his voice. I felt blood drip down out from my mouth before I felt my wound heal itself. 

I held my hand up towards Rick before giving him a thumbs up, telling him that I'm fine. As soon as I was healed, I turned around, seeing Enchantress with her back towards me. I clenched my jaw and used the blade I had to make a huge slash on her back. She screamed in pain and teleported away. She then showed up again and Digger tried to hit her with one of his boomerangs, but she teleported away and ended up over him, trying to use one of her blades to kill Digger. Floyd went towards her, shooting her with a bunch of bullets. I noticed that there was a lot of blood on her back from the wound I had created, but the wound was gone, and the bullets wasn't penetrating her skin. I had no idea why I could create a wound and hurt her and why no one else could. Suddenly KC appeared and grabbed her by the legs, throwing her against a pillar. He picked her up and threw her again, but she teleported away. She was now standing in front of her weapon. 

That big ugly ass thing in the sky. All of us stood in a line, looking at her. "Enough!" She yelled out, using her magic to take away our weapons. They flew out of our hands and landed a few feet in front of us. "Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time, join me or die." As I said before, if I wasn't that attached to these people and if Rick was not my soulmate, I would've probably joined her. "I'm not much of a joiner, but maybe we should." Harley suddenly said, making me frown in confusion. "What?" I asked her, not sure if I heard it right, even with my enhanced hearing. "Hey, she's trying to take over the world." Floyd told her, not really believing what she had said as well. "So? What's the world ever done for us anyway? It hates us." Harley said as she stepped in front of us. She then turned around and looked at the witch. "Hey, Harley!" Floyd yelled out, trying to get her attention, but she just ignored him and took a few steps forward. "Hey, lady? Um... I lost my Puddin'. But you can get him back, right?" Harley asked her, still a little bit sad about losing the love of her life. "I can, my dear. Anything you want." Enchantress said as she started to approach us and Harley. 

I was still on my guard if anything happened. "You promise?" Harley asked back. "Yes, child. You need only bow and serve beneath my feet." Enchantress said, trying to bait her in. She was also now standing right in front of Harley. Harley then slowly started crouching down into her knees. "I like what you're sellin', lady. There's just one teeny problem. You messed with my friends." Harley said, grabbing Katana's blade and sliced right above the witch's heart, before grabbing it and ripping it out. My eyes widened and a happy smile formed on my lips. "Her heart's out! We can end this." Rick said to Floyd, making him nod. Rick went to the side and opened his bag. "Hey, Croc!" He yelled out and pulled something out of his bag, letting me see that it was a bomb. KC grabbed the bomb threw the bomb once Floyd stood ready with Harley's gun. Floyd screamed and pulled the trigger. 

A/N: Another chapter because I felt like you guys deserved it. I feel like I don't write and update this enough, so now that I currently don't have anything else to do, I thought I'd just update again. Thank you for being so patient with me and my fucked up writing schedule that doesn't exist😫 Love you all!!!