Chapter XV

Shower 

WARNING!!! This chapter includes smut!!! Read at your own risk! PS: I'm not that good at writing smut, so I'm sorry if it's bad

WARNING!!! This chapter includes smut!!! Read at your own risk! PS: I'm not that good at writing smut, so I'm sorry if it's bad. Nothing important happens in this chapter, so you can skip the whole chapter if you want. 

After everything, Rick introduced me to June and she was happy to meet me and she was happy that Rick finally found someone. We took her home and made sure she was all right after as well. She was still a little bit shaken up after everything, but she was glad to be alive. Rick then took me to his place, which was a large apartment that was decorated perfectly. It fit Rick's style as it was decorated in a masculine and dark way. As soon as I we were in the apartment I turned to look at Rick. "Would you mind if I used your shower? I feel kind of dirty after the mission." I asked him as he locked the door with his three deadbolts after us. I guess being in the army makes you paranoid. "Yeah, of course. It's down that hall and the second door to the right. I'll bring you some clothes of mine to use." I smiled and gave him a kiss before going to the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked so that he could give me the clothes. 

After undressing I got into the shower and found the right temperature of the water. It felt so good, cleaning up after a long mission. My muscles were tense, but I felt them loosen under the hot water. I had just finished washing off the soap off my body when I heard the door open. "Hey, I got some clothes for you. I'll leave them on the counter for you." I hummed and thanked him. I didn't hear him leave again, so I turned around and saw him looking me up and down. You see, the shower had clear glass panels, so he could clearly see every part of my body. I smirked and opened the shower. "How about you joining me, Flag?" I asked him seductively. He quickly took of his t-shirt, following along with the rest of his clothes. He left it all on the bathroom floor before entering the shower with me. He closed the shower cabinet behind him and stood in front of me, looking down into my eyes. He is so much taller than me so he easily towered over me. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the tile wall and pressed himself against me. 

One of his hands moved from my waist and up to my face. His thumb traced my bottom lip, before he leaned down and kissed me with passion. But there was also something else in the kiss. Lust. And a lot of it. I moaned against his lips, making his grip get tighter around me. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me with a smirk. "I did promise you that you could have anything you wanted when we finished the mission, didn't I?" He asked with a cocky tone. I smirked and nodded, excited to see what will happen. Suddenly he started going down onto his knees, all while keeping eye contact. It was such a hot view. Suddenly he put my left leg over his shoulder and took a long and slow lick of my pussy. I let out a loud moan and threw my head back in pleasure. I put on my my hands onto his head, lightly gripping his hair. "Look at me, baby." He said lowly, making me look down and keep eye contact with him as he ate me out. I was a moaning mess by now and it was taking all my strength to keep looking at him. 

I felt myself get closer and closer and it didn't get any better when he added two finger into the mix. "Oh, fuck!" I yelled out in pleasure, closing my eyes for a second before looking back down at him. "Just like that, baby." I told him, making him go faster than before. His long fingers were going in and out of me in a fast pace and his tongue was moving at the same speed on my clit. "I'm so close." I said to him, hoping he'll continue his amazing work. "Let go, Lyds. Come on my tongue." His words were all I needed. I came undone onto his mouth with a loud moan. Having your mate make you come is so much more different than anything I've ever had before. Nothing was as good as this. He stood up and kissed me, letting me taste myself on his lips. He then picked me up, making me wrap my legs around him and I could feel his hard on, pressing against my entrance. "I'm not quite done with you yet." He said, making me shiver. His voice does things to me that no one else has managed to done before. "Are you sure?" He asked me, before doing anything else, making me fall for him even more than I already have.

I smiled at him and kissed him. "You're my mate. I want this more than anything." He nodded and took a hold of his member, slowly inserting it into me. Both of us groaned at the sensation and he buried his head into my neck, starting to place kisses all over my neck and collar bone. He soon started to move, slowly building up the pace. He is huge. I didn't expect him to be this big. "Fuck." I whispered out in satisfaction. "Fuck me, Rick." He looked at me, not really side what I meant. He was already doing it. I looked at him through my eyelashes. "Fuck me, Rick. Hard." He quickly understood what I meant and I saw his eyes get hooded with lust. He then started moving quickly and harshly. I screamed in pleasure and he was grunting at the feeling of me wrapped around him. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby." He grunted out while quickening his pace. I captured his lips in a messy kiss as he pounded into me.

We were both moaning messes by now and a string of curses came out of our mouths every few seconds. He reached down between us and started stimulating my clit, making me moan even louder. "Oh, fuck! I'm so close!" I yelled out, leaning my head back against the wall. He started kissing my neck, getting me closer and closer. "Please." I mumbled out, needing a release. "Go ahead, baby." He told me while kissing my neck. The grip of my legs around tightened as I came around his members. "Fucking hell, babe. Where should I-" I cut him off knowing what he was going to ask. "Fill me up, baby." I simply answered him quickly, still coming down from my high. That's when I felt him cum inside me and he did so with a deep moan as he kissed my lips. He pulled out of me and smiled down at me. I let out a deep breath. "That was amazing." He said, making me smile. "Sex with your mate is a lot different than with other people." He nodded and kissed me again. 

He pulled back from the kiss with a worried look. "Are you on a pill? Is that why you told me to release inside you?" I shook my head. "No, I'm not. But I'm a vampire. I'm basically dead. I can't carry a child. I could if you were a werewolf, but you aren't, so there is no chance of me getting pregnant." I explained to him, making him smile sadly at me. "I'm sorry about that." I shook my head and chuckled. "Don't be, my love. I'm over a thousand years old and I've had many years to get over it." He nodded and kissed the top of my head lovingly. "Now, let me take care of you and finish was you up." I smiled at his sweetness. In the field, he acts all serious and emotionless, but as I can see, he's actually really gentle and caring. Which made me realize something quite quickly. "I love you, Rick." I blurted out, knowing I have to say it. He looked at me shocked, but then broke into a grin. "I love you too, Lydia."