Chapter 10 The Honeymooners

I sent Brenda to get the rooms while I got the bags out the car. Brenda came outside and said the room was ready. She was so excited about the resort she forgot about what had happen an hour ago with Shaun. We got on the elevator she was saying how excited she was about the pool and etc. "Ohh... we gotta hit up the Spa, I heard they have a couples packaged and then... ooohhh... We gotta go to the water park." Brenda said. "Okay baby lets just put our clothes in the drawers first" I said smiling. "Why would we do that for like 46 hours" Brenda said with a questioning look". "Because, I extended the stay for 2 weeks and your mom said she could watch them". I said laughing while Brenda hugged me laughing to. "Wait what about the clothes"? Brenda said worried. "I only packed 5 outfits for us". "Who cares" I said "We just got $1,394 from our wedding lets go buy some". I have never seen Brenda smile so much. We open our room door. We had the honeymoon suite. It had a huge bed, 99 inch TV, Big Tub, and a full living room and kitchen! Brenda was so happy. We started unpacking. We changed into our matching polo outfit and went to the mall. Brenda ran into almost every store... She basically picked out all my outfits. When we got back to the room we hung up our clothes and put on our swim ware. We got back on the elevator and I noticed Brenda's weight loss. She had gained 38 pounds from the twins and it looked like she lost 40."Brenda didn't we think you were pregnant" I asked. " Yea... It was just a scare" Brenda said smiling. When we got off the elevator we went to the pool. Brenda dived right in. I jumped in with her. We started splashing each other. I taught her how to swim. She was so excited. She was doing all types of tricks. "Baby come in 10 feet" she said taunting me. When i swam over there i realized my feet touched the ground. "Baby, this is 3 feet" I said puzzled. "I know... I just wanted you to get from over there" she said upset. "Why?" I said. "Turn around" she replied. I turned around not only to see the life guard but Tracey as the life guard. "Oh hell, no" I said mad. "She is not finna mess up our trip, lets go to the spa" I said trying to get away. I helped Brenda out then kissed her. Brenda turned at Tracey and made a smirk. Trace smiled back. You could she her head was swollen.