Chapter 4 The BIG Dinner

byWhen I woke up about 1 hour later and the house smelled good. I took a shower and when i got out I noticed that I haven't heard the babies in a minute. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out into the kitchen. I saw food cooked and the lights were dimmed. I tip towed out in to the dinning room saying "Peek a boo sexy." Brenda and about 5 other people looked at me and jumped. I ran back into the room and put clothes on. Brenda came in with a nice blue dress on and said "What the hell is your problem?" "Brenda you never said we would have company" I said upset. "Lower your voice!" Said Brenda. "The kids are at mama's house. I told you I would have my boss and his family over in a hour. That's why I told you we only had a hour."

Brenda and I walked into the living room and apologized. Brenda said she was looking to get a job at the TV station where they offer day care. "So, what do you see in my fiancée" I asked. "A great piece of talent" he said smiling " and a great body." I stood up and said. "Fuck you, how you gonna come in my damn house with you bitch ass family and disrespect it." Brenda stood up and told me she was going to have a modeling job. I stood there looking stupid. "I'm so sorry" I told Mr. Marvel. "It is fine, we should go."

After they left Sasha came to pick Brenda up to go out. Brenda was so pissed at me. She cursed me out the whole time she was home. Shaun was behind Sasha. Brenda walked out and said "come on girl." Brenda walked away and Sasha kissed Shaun and left. Shaun walked in and said "Maaannnnn, I'm hitting that." Shaun and I started laughing about our personal life's. "Man, yea our life's have changed but, I'm dead when Brenda gets back" I said trying to calm down. "Yea, your dead" Shaun was still laughing. "So when you getting your kids back from Mrs. Pope." I forgot all about the kids. " Monday" I said thinking about Brenda. "Man you got 2 whole days to get this right." I could tell Shaun was serious.