Chapter 13 The Damage has been done!

That next morning, I woke up to the sound of banging at the door. I peeked out the blinds to see Mr. Pope and Shaun. Why would they be together? I tried to ignore it when I saw Shaun peek through the window by the pool. He was making hand signals for me to open it. After about 20 minutes of his annoying sound I finally opened the window. He jumped through and went to the door to let Mr. Pope in. Before I could apologize Mr. Pope and his brother Tommy came in and started to jump me. I got punched in my head before I blacked out. When I woke up I saw my leg had been swollen. I was on the ground by the steps. I heard loud noise coming from the room upstairs. I could barely get up the stairs when I saw Brenda standing at the top of the stairs. She had no Mark from when I punched her but, she had a mark in her heart, a mark in her memory of my hitting her. I vowed to Brenda never to hurt her and now look at us. She looked at me and said "I'm sorry". I apologized to and she hugged me. We talked it out and Brenda admitted to sleeping with her co worker Jonathan and getting pregnant by him. "I guess I deserved a good hit but, know if it happens again Imma kill u" Brenda replied seriously. I kissed Brenda and went up stairs to unpack. After we finished unpacking an officer came to the door. "You have been served for child endangerment" said the Officer. Tracey had called the cops and told them what happened in the hotel room and now they wanted to take away the kids! Damn!