Chapter 11 OMG, Can I Be Happy

After Brenda and I left the Spa we came back to our room. Brenda got in the shower. I noticed her phone had been going off all day and she kept texting back like she was trying to hide something. I was waiting to confront her after our honeymoon. I saw her phone go off again from an unmarked number. I read through the text between her and him but, who was "Him". This is what I read...

Unmarked: Hey

Brenda: Hey

Unmarked: WYD

Brenda: Nun wit hubby

Unmarked: O... We still got plans Tuesday

Brenda: YEA, our plan was extended to two weeks

Unmarked: k... Ill beat the room at 8pm...

Brenda: IK he is going to the gym at 7:30... we got 40 minutes

Unmarked: k

Brenda: )

I was furious... Who could this man be. As much as i wanted to argue and yell. I figured i need to show her who really wants her. I got undressed an got in the shower with her. We started making love. The steamed cleared the bathroom. When I was done i walked out and went to bed. She came in glowing. She was smiling and saying how good it was. Under my breath I said "Unmarked". "What" she said with a strange look. "Nothing, nothing" I said angry. I rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked down the steps and saw her standing there in a dress cooking. "Good morning boo" she said greeting me as if everything was normal and she was not screwing some unmarked guy. "Hey, we got dance class at 12" I replied to her answer. "I already ate but i'm going to go get dressed" she said leaving the kitchen. "Oh, and don't forget your gym instructor said 7:30" Brenda reminded me. What i'm going to do is get inside the closet and when he sits down i'm going to come out and beat him. We got to the class about 5 minutes late but so did everyone else. We did a dance blind folded. We did that because it was suppose to teach us to use a lot of communication in marriage. At about 3pm we got out of class and went to lunch. I noticed over lunch she mostly talked about the kids and if her mom was doing right. We facetime them on my Ipad and Mrs. Pope was telling us all about how Le Le (Lisa) had been awake all night kicking. "For 5 week babies they sure do kick a lot" Mrs. Pope said laughing. After we go to the room at about 5 we both showered and took a nap. I woke up about 40 minutes later and watched TV. The TV must have been loud cause Brenda woke up 5 minutes later and asked " If I was still going to the gym tonight." "Brenda, why are you so obsessed with me going to the gym?" I asked her upset. "Well dang baby, Im sorry" she replied. She got up and went into the kitchen to eat the left overs from lunch. "Babe lets go get dinner from that fancy place down stairs tonight" Brenda said. I was so pissed she could act normal after I knew she was going to cheat on me tonight. By time 7:30 hit the clock i told Brenda bye and shut the door. I went into the closet where i would stand guard to catch her in the act. At 7:58 someone knocked on the door. Brenda ran to the door. "Hey, come on in" Brenda answered the door. "WOW, he got you a great room" Brenda's coworker said. He put roses all over the floor up to the bed and lit candles. She came out the room and dimmed the lights with a sexy black lingre on and a whip. "Bye, Carson" she walked him out the room and thanked him. At that point in time i realized she had planned that for me. Then the phone rang. Brenda went to answer the phone to find Tracey had called she asked if I was there. "Why do you want to know" asked Brenda. "Stop being insecure its not a good look, he did not show up to gym today so we wanted to know if he was there?" asked Tracey. "No" Brenda said worried." She hung up the phone. I came out the closet and said "babe". Brenda hit me in my leg with the whip and said "Don't scare me and why did you come out the closet". I explained everything to her from the phone to the gym class. She was upset I thought she cheated but giggled anyway. I picked her up and followed the roses up the stairs. I threw her on the bed and snatched her lingre off. We had the best make up sex ever. That was the longest i ever went and the best I ever did.