Chapter 6 Moving Day

When we got to the house me and my boys started moving boxes. "How can you afford this" asked Travis. "Tax check just came in, Mia pays child support, I got a promotion , and I won $2,000 in lottery money" I replyed. The women unpacked the boxes and Mr.Pope put the babies crib together. When the cribs were done I put the babies in them. When I looked around things were getting done but, the fish tank wasn't together and the fish were in the bags. Shaun and Sasha were suppose to be doing that. When I went looking for them I notice his car across the street. When I got to the car I opened the door and caught them in the act. "Ohh, damn man" I said unhappy. "Really Man? At my house." They got out the car and said " we were looking for the fish" and walked away.

After the house was together we ate in good luck for our house and life. After dinner Mr. Pope asked me "Are you worthy enough for my daughter or are you playing house." I replied by saying "I am the most worthiest!" I greeted everyone out the door and Mrs.Pope told me that she would keep the babies for 2 weeks so that we could prep for the wedding in Saturday (7 days away).

Brenda asked me where our honeymoon would be and I told her down the street at the resort for 2 nights and 2 days. I pulled her in and kissed her on her neck. She said " no sex till honeymoon night so it can be special." I kissed her one more time then went to the den. I started watching the Miami Heats play Chicago. Brenda came in and said she was going to bed. After about 30 minutes in the game Chicago was winning and I hated seeing Miami lose so I went to bed as well. Brenda was sitting in bed on her IPhone reading some story called "I'm just trying to do right". She says she likes it because it relates to our life. She had the TV on and she was chilling. I tried to get in bed when she said "you stink and your sweaty, go wash then get in my sheets." I went to go take a shower and when I got out she was asleep. I turned out the lights then went to sleep as well.