Chapter 2 For better For worse

That night Brenda was like a animal. As i was on top of her she moaned quietly not wake the babbies. I held on to her hips and pushed in. I held that position to i was done. Brenda put a pillow over her face so she could scream. I laid on my side of the bed and went to sleep. After that the babbies started to scream for milk. Brenda got up and went to the nursery and i went to the bathroom.

Brenda came back about 15 minutes later and I was walking out the bathroom. We went to sleep and woke up about a hour later. Brenda was taking care of the kids while i was in the kitchen making breakfest for us. I awnsered the knock on the door to see Mia standing there holding a crying baby girl.

Brenda came into the Living Room saying "What in the hell!" "Please, i'm not here to fight" Mia said upset. "Terence isn't the daddy and the only other man i slept with is you." "Are you sure" I said with a smerk. "And, just what the hell does that have to do with my soon-to-be husband." Brenda said showing her ring. "Here" Mia gave me papers to go on a show called "Gary". Gary tells you if your the father are not. "Meet you there" Brenda said with a mean look on her face.

Brenda and I have never fought so hard like we did on the way to Gary. When we pulled in the Parking lot, I got Javion and Brenda got Le Le (Lisa). Two producers stopped us at the door and told us to take some footage of our reactions to being on Gary. When I was finish recording Gary came and asked me if Brenda was my girlfriend and Javion Jr and Le Le (Lisa) was Brenda's kids. I told him the truth and he went to the stage. By time 2:30 hit the clock we were 12 minutes into the show.

At. Commercial break, Brenda ask why we didn't just go to the clinic? Why national TV? Then she said "This bitch is playing games again." When I though of it I became so pissed off. When the show came back on Mia came out and said that Brenda has her own kids and I just met her. Then, she said that I have been with Mia for years and won't take care of her or our child. Brenda got up and said "stop lying" then, the crowd said GARY, GARY, GARY!!! Before I knew it security was stopping a fight between them.

Gary said I know who the daddy is and so does the DNA. The crowd started screaming. Gary said " The father of 3 week year old Karren is Javion." Brenda started crying and Mia was dancing and putting her finger in my face. Then I stood up and said "I have proof Mia was lying to me" and everyone got quiet. "Check the last 10 phone calls we had." Brenda smiled at my smart thoughts. "Or you can call the court and ask them about our custody battle for her" I said smiling. Mia ran to the back and started faking a cry. I grabbed Brenda and told her to get the babies while I get the car. The next thing I knew Brenda, Mia, and several police officers were walking out.

The police officers got me out the car and gave me Karren. "Here" said one of the officers. "It doesn't look like Ms. Mia is a fit mother for full coustody. We will see you in court for the joint custody trial." Brenda strapped the kids in to our Cadillac Escalade and got in the car. "Baby, I didn't know" I said prepared for her to yell. "I know boo, we just need to focus on our wedding and getting joint of Karren." She said in a calm tone. I was proud of her for being so understanding.