Chapter 3 The (Happy) Life

About 2 weeks after the trial we got joint custody of Karren. Brenda, her mom, and their friend went bridal dress shopping. I just couldn't believe me,the drug dealer, would have 3 kids and be marrying the woman of my dreams. In the moment of thinking about my life Karren starts screaming. When I got in the room, I realized Javion and Le Le were strictly breast feed and I don't have formula. Mia didn't pump and formula for Karren. So I ran to the fridge with Karren and saw only two bottles for Javion and Le Le. Karren had nothing to drink. So I tried giving her water. Apparently, babies can't drink out a glass or plastic cup. So I got a spoon and started feeding her water.

Mrs. Pope walked in and shook her head. The ladies started laughing and soon, I was too. Sasha picked Karren up and held her. "At least she don't look lie her momma" Sasha said jokingly. Mrs. Pope went in the nursery to check on Le Le and Javion. She came out with Javion and said Le Le was sleep. Brenda started feeding Javion.

"Brenda got the most beautiful dress ever" said Sasha. "3 and half mor week bae" said Brenda smiling. Javion loves seeing Brenda smile "I love you girl". "awwwww... We'll we have to go" said Mrs. Pope. "Yea we got to go get the table clothes and decor" said Sasha. After they left Brenda put Javion down in his crib and ran into the room. I didn't know what was going on. Brenda came out in purple lingerie and heels. "We have only a hour till Lisa wakes." She said that in such an sexy voice. I ran in the room after her and took my shirt off. We jumped in the bed and started making love. As soon as I was getting to the climax I heard Le Le crying. I kept going hoping they would stop crying. Brenda got up and put a robe on. Then she went to the nursery. I was pissed at them kids for stopping me in the middle of getting my groove. I finished myself then Went to sleep.