Chapter 7 Idk what to do

Mia came to the house that next morning to pick Karren up. "You should start pumping milk for her when she comes over" I told her in a serious voice. "I see you got a new house again" she said looking at my accomplishments. "Yea, I don't want Terence around my baby" I said strictly. "You don't know" Mia said shocked. "Terence was shot and killed 9 months ago." I remembered when we got into a fight and a gun went off however, I never knew who got shot.

I gave her Karren and she left. Brenda came out the room and said "hey boo, hungry?" "I can eat" I said still thinking about Terence. I wouldn't dare bring up Terence to Brenda. "Baby, I don't think I feel so good, I have a high fever. I'm going to the clinic today. "Ok babe, want me to go with you?" I asked Brenda. "No, I'm fine" she said sounding sick. I hope she is okay at the wedding.

I went to the den and watched TV. Shaun came over and watched TV with me. We left to go suit fitting and on the way
Off the street, we saw Brenda. "Hey, boo" I said to Brenda. "Oh, hey" Brenda said sadly. I went back to the house with Brenda. "How was the doctor" I asked Brenda. She told me their was a possibility she is pregnant again. Shaun said "I think i should go" and left.