Can we start over? Please... Damn man...

I could not have been more disgusted with myself... I asked Brenda if she wanted to go back to the Hotel and she said she would give me an reply to the my request. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I realized after I got out the shower that i wasn't badly bruised or hurt. I just had a bruise on my shoulder. Nothing major, it really just blended in with my tattoo. When I walked in the bedroom I saw Brenda packing up our clothes. She said she knew something shady was up with moving in the house the same day I bought it. I explained to her that I paid Travis and looked at the house for months and asked her why she is bringing it up know and why she is packing. She then stated "This is not our house". She said that Travis's dead mother owned the house and sold it to his ex-wife. Not him. I was pissed. I called Travis and cursed him out. He said that he thought the house was in his name and he apologized several times. He would return my $466,453 today around 4pm. I walked in the room and she already had the room packed up and some of the babies stuff. "Damn, that was fast" I said to Brenda. "Well, you were gone for an hour" she replied. I filled her up on the details of the house. She said "okay, I know it's not your fault" and continued. I went on the laptop and started to research houses in Hilton Head for rent this time. I found one with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den, 2 offices, and a chef's kitchen for $13,443 a month.(If you are wondering where the money is coming from, I'll tell you. Most of it is (about $500,000) is from old drug money I had.) Brenda said she liked it and told me to get it. I put in my offer and by 2 pm. It was approved. The move in date was between tomorrow and Sunday. I told the owner of the Home that we had to be out this house by 4 pm today. I asked if we could start decorating the house today and putting in furniture and he said yes. I called the mover and they helped pack up. I called Shaun and asked if we can meet at a bar to talk. He said that it was cool.  I told Brenda where I was going and left. I didn't kiss her because we were still upset about me hitting her. I met Shaun around 3pm and he started the conversation apologizing for calling Brenda a "Bitch". I told him it was cool and I started telling him about Brenda's sister at out hotel and what she said about Brenda. Then about us not owning the house and moving out tonight. "Damn ya'll move fast. How do you get houses that quick" he replied to my story. "Well when you gotta a little money things happen" I said and we started laughing. "Dang, I gotta go talk to Travis and get this money but i'll call you tonight for help with the move. " I told him leaving. I then got in my car and saw Mia walking in the nearby restaurant with Karen. I was about to pull up and say "Hi" till I saw a man (guessing that was  her fiance) get out the car, pick up Karen and tickle her. It threw me off a little that Karen would have another father. I continued my drive to meet Travis. I got there on time and Travis gave me a suitcase of money. He said he didn't want to write a check so I wouldn't think he was playing me. I put the case in the backseat under the seat so if something went wrong the money could not be stolen. I drove to our new house at 24 Duck Hawk Road. It was about 15 minutes away from where I was. It was still in Hilton Head though. When I got there Brenda was putting pictures on the wall and decorating the children's room. She was half way done with the living room. Sasha wasn't even acknowledging the fact i was there. She was organizing the Kitchen with Mrs. Pope. Mr. Pope told me to come by the pool. When we got to the back yard space. He asked where I keep getting the money from. "If you want the honest truth, I saved a few dollars from when I was selling drugs which I don't anymore and..." He stopped me right there. He told me if I ever touched Brenda again that he would kill me. I apologized and went to the den to put up my sport trophies and set up my TV. When I was done it was around 8. The movers was bringing in my pool table and I told them to put it in the den. Brenda finished the Babies room and living room. All there was to set up was the last 2 bedrooms and finish our room. I walked everyone out the door. I bathed Lisa and Jr. and feed them. They were now 3 months and starting to be hyper. I put them in bed for night time and went to get some pizza. When I got back Brenda was done in the room she wiped her make up off  that covered he small bruise on her face. I tried to avoid that conversation. We ate in silence then she cleaned up. I took another shower, brushed my teeth and put my bed pants on. I went to the bed and started to get comfy then Brenda pushed me out the bed. "What the hell is your problem??" I asked Brenda. "You, you jackass". "Fuck this shit... I'm out" I started putting on my Adidas Jogging Suit and shoes. "Oh so you leaving, I shoulda left your ass along time ago and married Justin" Brenda screamed at me.  I just let Brenda scream and was quiet. I got my keys and walked out. I went to the fridge and got a water and left. Brenda came outside still cursing at me all the way to my car. In a faint distance I could hear the twins crying. She ran in the house to console them.