Chapter 8 Bachelor Party

Shaun, Lawrence, Travis and my other boys met me at the strip club. They had rented a room with about 10-12 strippers in it. When I walked in they all said "Man, you still single" and shouted. Two strippers pushed me on the couch and started dancing in front of me. Shaun took one and gave her a $50 bill, then the stripper sat on him and danced. "Come here sexy ass" said one of my cousins. The first stripper that saw me started stroking my penis and asking me if I wanted anything to drink. I told her vodka on rocks.

Then Lil Wayne came on and we started dancing with the strippers. The one stripper came with my drinks and said "my name hot cocoa." "Ok, babe" I said dancing still. She started dancing with me and grinding on me. I could feel myself getting happy. She turned around and said "follow me" in a sexy voice. I followed her in a room where she stripped. She pushed me on the chair and opened my fly. She put her head on my penis and started. When she got up she was about to sit on it till I said "STOP." "Why sugar?" She said still in a sexy voice. "I have a wife and 4 kids I don't need any problems" I said trying to calm down.

When I got back down stairs with the boys they looked at me and said "He's back." Travis told me that my fly was open and it was wet. I quickly zipped up and Travis said "Fuck you man, how you gonna cheat on Brenda?" " I didn't, I stopped her" I said trying to calm him down. "I'm not going to tell but, it shouldn't have started." We continued dancing and drinking.