Chapter 6 "Let's Go!"

˚ ‧ ꒱꒱ 🍃
✧ Summary :

✧ The Student of NIJISANJI then was brought to ground of C*£&...

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Petra Gurin
11:12am | Backstage|
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"PWEH" Petra then wiped a cotton with alcohol on her mouth, "I NEED REIMU!!" Petra wiped her mouth, "Why is she wiping her mouth?" Shu asked Selen, "Technically there's a part in the wedding that Petra and Sonny have to kiss but they didn't even kiss like– Petra pulled Sonny as if they were kissing!" Selen laughed menacingly, "I WILL NEVER KISS A PAINTBRUSH, ONLY ALBAN CAN KISS ME!---" The people in the backstage then were surprised and went 'My-My' As Sonny's face went red, "Well guess what?! I will never kiss a freaking highlighter man!" Petra pointed at Sonny as she pouted, "Let me write it over you then!" Alban jokingly put a smirk on his face with a kissy mouth, Leaning closer to Sonny, "Oh God no.." Uki face palmed. As Rosemi suddenly went…. "HUUUH!??" The group backstage then were surprised, "What's wrong?" They asked Rosemi, "WE FORGOT THE PART WHERE PRINCESS EVELINE GAVE THE GOLDEN JEM TO PRINCE LEON KNOWING PRINCE LEON BROKE IT WHICH MADE HIS BROTHER ILL NOOO!!" Rosemi sniffled, "Oh God." Selen held her mouth, "It's okay Rosemi, You did a great job planning it out." Selen patted Rosemi as she sat beside her, "GIVE HER A KISS!" Millie shouted from afar, As Selen and Rosemi's face went red, "C'mon now, Don't tease them!" Ike protected his Senpai's, "I'm your senpai too!" Millie pouted, As Ike chuckled, "Oh…" Rosemi groaned as Selen patted her, "No worries Rosemi, You did amazing." Selen showed a gentle smile at Rosemi, The group then went blast, "Sheeeshhh!" Petra and Millie showed a smugged face, "C'mon you guys!" Selen gap moed mode, "L-I-G-M-A" Luca and Shu said at the same time, "Hey! That's so random!" Vox pointed out as Ike chuckled, "C'mon now you guys, It's over the time, Oh, Where's Ren?" Ike asked everyone, Usually, Everyone just shrugged their shoulders, Not knowing where Ren is. "Aster and Maria probably called him off?" Shu stated as he removed his earrings, "I see.. Well, I did see Maria." Elira stated, "Okay then, Everyone otsu!" Ike cheered them, "Right, On Saturday, Which is tomorrow actually… the field trip is happening, If you guys haven't signed up i mean… if you're willing to join, Go sign up in the teachers office!" Ike stated, "That starts around 3am right?" Rosemi asked Ike, As Elira and Ike started laughing, "W-what's funny?" Rosemi looked at the two curiously, "3am is where you start preparing, it's 4am!" Elira stated, "Oh…!" Rosemi then chuckled.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Luca Kaneshiro
8:12pm | Luca's room |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Luca then laid his back down on his bed, Legs and hands spread on his bed, As his mind ran through, Thinking what will happen on the field trip,"Is Shu even going…?" Luca flipped over to his bed as he opened his phone, Opening the App 'Messenger' looking for Shu's contact, As he found it. "Oh thank God he's online…!" Luca then yelps a squealed.

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Luca and Shu's conversation
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

Luca : SHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Shu seened*

Shu : hello Luca 👋

Luca : Are you going to the field trip tomorrow?!

Shu : I am actually :D

Luca : POG U THEN!!!

Shu : Why? You're not coming?

Luca : I'M POGGING!