Chapter 17 "Happy New Year"

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
Noctyx
7:00pm | Streets |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"You guys! Snowball fight!" Yugo stated, As Uki exclaimed a sigh, "There's no way we are doing this again Yugo, I swear if you hit me you'll taste pai— Oof—" Uki grunted, Stumbling back, The squad then awfully went quiet, "Ah—" Yugo shivery mumbled, "Wait, Wait, Wait—!" Yugo stammered, "I'M SORRY" Yugo begged for his forgiveness, Waiting for Uki to respond, But awfully felt weird. He then raised his head, "You're quite too late for that buddy." Fulgur stated, Looking at those floating snowballs made by Uki, And his psychic powers, "You better run." Fulgur chuckled, Hearing Yugo scream for his life as Uki continually hit Yugo with a snowball as if he was a sniper.

"Hey guys, We bought some hot cocoa!" Alban said, carrying the cups as he placed them on the table, "Where's Yugo and Uki?" Sonny asked, "Oh, Better glance your eye around, It's a great place for drinking hot cocoa i say." Fulgur chuckling said, "Oh damn, You know what I'll pretend i never saw it coming, But snowball fight… yeah—" Sonny then kneeled scooping out some snow, As he formed a circle, "Should i throw it?" Sonny jokingly said, "Oh you don't wanna be involved." Fulgur stated, Grabbing the snowball at Sonny's hand, As he threw it at Uki, "Oh, You fxxking bxtch! Who did that!" Uki pouted, "C'mon you guys, Just drink your hot cocoa!" Alban stated, Having his hands wrap around his hips.

"HOT COCOA!?" Yugo shouted, "I HATE CHOCOLATE!" Yugo exclaimed, "Don't worry Yugo, We got you a strawberry milkshake, Even though it's cold…" Sonny chuckled, Yugo then ran towards the others, Escaping himself from Uki and the disaster he made, "Even better! Oh yeah thank you for dragging me out there holy crap…" Yugo whispered as he stretched out, the three then laugh at Yugo's response, "This is why i tell you, Never mess with Uki." Fulgur stated, "Yeah, Mess with Fulgur here." Alban jokingly said as he wheezed. "Oh, You don't wanna mess with me kyoudai.." Fulgur glanced at Yugo, "YADA, YOU GUYS ARE UNFAIR!" Yugo shouted, As they laughed, "Everyone is on just you kyoudai!" Alban laughed, As he patted Yugo's head.

As a dark aura could be felt coming towards them, "We are still not done, Yugo Asuma of Noctyx!" Uki bonked Yugo, "Ow! Let me drink my strawberry milkshake in peace!" Yugo groaned, As the group laughed, Having their warm night at Christmas break…

━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━
Point view of
???
7:00pm | Streets |
━━━━━━✦✦━━━━━━

"What is this place…" She stated, squirming around, "Eh..?" She slowly explored the place. Looking around, It was freezing. She tucked herself on her jacket, Feeling the warmth of herself, And the jacket itself.

She then saw a sign, It was a pole, It had something that was written on the board. As she looked up, "L-Lunar state…?" She tilted her head in confusion, As she opened a board, Looking up into something, "Hex…Hex… Nothing…!" She grunted as she shutted the board, Closing both her hands together, As she sighs in disbelief and anger.

She then leaned into the wall, Watching the people walk past her. Seeing a small town over there, It was a bunch of girls, Wait no, Three female girls, Just chilling on the playground in the middle of this busted place.

She then tilted her head, Gazing at the three, With a slight pout on her, Or should I say, A slight sour face, She was curious about them, But she then glanced around.

As she heard a bluttered word, "O—operation— Success." She then tilted her head, Catching slight of the word, The signal was low, As she saw a glimpse of shimmer on the side of the hallway, "Doppio…?" She exclaimed, "Oh, Nice, I have successfully reached out to earth!" He exclaimed, She then crossed her arms, "We are 10 minutes far from kotoka, She's probably now just… Shifting." She exclaimed a sigh.